Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jul 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #3,212 of 6,404
Quote:

Where's the sherry gone...
size]
??

Jul 20, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #3,213 of 6,404
Quote:
That's a shock, considering I'm originally European and I know enough fellow Europeans you're one of the few who didn't appreciate a nice relaxing shot of whiskey once in a blue moon. Oh well, beer, wine and good coffee works too. A good well aged Portuguese port wine might be the ticket.

Port_wine_Portuguese_wines.jpg

UFFF........ you bad boy, you ruined my day....... MOUTH WATERING OMG 
basshead.gif

the only question i have is THIS a collection bottle? because you do not drink collection bottles, you rather pay to stuck them in your cellar 
tongue.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #3,214 of 6,404
here is something similar and rare as good Portowine, 801 LIVE.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/801_Live

Jul 20, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #3,216 of 6,404
Jul 20, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #3,217 of 6,404
Vegetarian - not Vegan.

Nobody ever understands me... 

****Cries, storms off, slams door***

Oh, Sherry isn't really on my hit list of things to put in my mouth either, and I think it has more to do with the association of the absolute abomination that call themselves Mince Pies (for reasons that still elude me). Cool with the Wheat/White/Wisse Beer...ALWAYS...sometimes fanny with it in the heat and put some lemonade in the bottom of the glass...just a bit...

Port is for old people...or for when you have absolutely nothing left in the house are on one and happen to find it...

Not being able to right click to change typos on here is mildly annoying...quicker to spell it properly in the first place...contrary to modern evolution...

Jul 20, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #3,218 of 6,404
Quote:
Vegetarian - not Vegan.

Port is for old people...or for when you have absolutely nothing left in the house are on one and happen to find it...

vegetarian not vegan .... i know i know i know... 
wink_face.gif

Good OLD Port is only for people with functioning mouth taste receptors 
tongue.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #3,221 of 6,404
^   spkrs01 was making a reference to sherry, which I'd mentioned in my (now deleted) post. I only corrected him because I'd also mentioned some very special brandy. So, strictly speaking, you're not allowed to mention Single Malt Scotch in this context.  :wink:

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #3,224 of 6,404
Quote:
I have vowed to eat three times as much meat as a normal person so I counter the effect of two vegetarians.

Then you have four times the amount of female hormones inside you than I do, which is fine if you are a female, if not then you are quarter the man that I am 
biggrin.gif

The list does go one, however I won't bore you.

Survival of the fittest blah blah woof woof....The Selfish Gene x "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake" Napoleon...

See how it works out...the race is long...and in the end only with genetically modified cattle..and Salmon...and HFCS...

Sorry I said I won't bore you...nor interrupt...
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #3,225 of 6,404
Then you have four times the amount of female hormones inside you than I do, which is fine if you are a female, if not then you are quarter the man that I am 
biggrin.gif

The list does go one, however I won't bore you.

Survival of the fittest blah blah woof woof....The Selfish Gene x "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake" Napoleon...

See how it works out...the race is long...and in the end only with genetically modified cattle..and Salmon...and HFCS...

Sorry I said I won't bore you...nor interrupt...
biggrin.gif
Can t hear you, all the female hormones (....) made me obtuse to any scientific explanation. Plus I am biting off a cow's leg and her mooing is really loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back