Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
Dec 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #61 of 225
Quote:
I am really enjoying my Scorpion with my JH16, it has all the benefits of copper with none of the downsides.  I've tried the Headphone Lounge cables (copper, hybrid, old solid core), Null audio Lune and Arete cables, and DHC Nucleotide cable.  Scorpion is vastly superior, and Frank is always very available on the forum.  Cheers
beyersmile.png

I ordered myself a pair of Heir audio 4.A's (haven't gotten them yet) And I was wondering if the scorpion is a good cable for them? After what I've read about them, adding a bit of warmth to the mix I think would be a good thing for me. Are they even compatible with those CIEM's?

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #62 of 225
Quote:
I ordered myself a pair of Heir audio 4.A's (haven't gotten them yet) And I was wondering if the scorpion is a good cable for them? After what I've read about them, adding a bit of warmth to the mix I think would be a good thing for me. Are they even compatible with those CIEM's?

Yes, the Scorpion (and the rest of the Toxic cables) are compatible with Heir products. Most CIEM companies use the same pin sockets and the cables would fit products from JH Audio, Heir, Unique Melody, 1964 Ears, Westone and most other CIEMs 

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #63 of 225
I think when you look at Frank and the work he does for Toxic Cables, it all boils down to one idea, passion. 

The amount of dedication he puts into his work is unparalleled, especially because he's a one man army. He works his job full time and more, and is known for replying e-mails and private messages in the middle of the night. To this day, no one knows how he manages to do that, but he does. I would also assume he spends quite a bit of time responding to questions.

There's also an ingenious level of innovation that keeps Toxic Cables one step ahead of the competition. Frank always has new ideas up his sleeve, and this French Silk Cable is just one of them, along with the new splitters he's using with this particular cable. 

And if you take a look at the cables he sells, they just scream quality at you. They look incredible, 'nuff said. ALL the cables use only the best materials, as you can see in the description of the products. Frank also makes Toxic Cables extremely custom, and he'll tailor a cable to your liking. All this comes with the extremely competitive pricing Toxic Cables is known and loved for. 

Frank is a really great guy, and his giveaways are only one reason why he's so awesome. He's also really kind, helpful, and easy to talk to. He'll steer you in the right direction when you're looking to buy something, not just to the most expensive route. And by the way, he's giving away over ~$1000USD in this competition. I don't even understand how he can afford food still with these lavish "donations".

This is all driven by his passion for this hobby, and no one is able to match the amount of work he puts into Toxic Cables because of this passion. 

I'm sorry if this was unorganized, there was just too much to write about 
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #65 of 225
Yay my chances of winning something went from slim to none. Oh well time to sad walk toward the Captain I guess. 

Dont be sad..some of us share the feeling of dont winning :D but u know what they say..not trying will make u never win anything..

Dec 2, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #66 of 225
To make a long story short,.... They are real!!! Nuff said

Ofcourse they are real..even a *****cat wants to lick them clean for catnips..that real they are :D

Dec 2, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #67 of 225
I love xbox, minecraft and team fortress 2.

(I win)

Winner will be chosen from the comment i like my son likes most by random number generator, by post number, as this is more fair, next Saturday.

Dec 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #68 of 225

(I win)

[COLOR=000080]Winner will be chosen from the comment i like my son likes most by random number generator, by post number, as this is more fair, next Saturday.[/COLOR]

OMG ur cheating :D

edit to the selection criteria: anyone who drives a saab will win for sure :D right Frank?

Dec 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #69 of 225
Quote:

(I win)

Winner will be chosen from the comment i like my son likes most by random number generator, by post number, as this is more fair, next Saturday.

Oh cmon, kids don't even play TF2. It's all about CoD, trust me, I would definitely know. I wonder what Frank's son thinks about Beats.... 
eek.gif

I'm just waiting for someone to give a 1,000 word comment. It's coming, don't worry.

Dec 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #71 of 225
It's fine, it's not like I want to win anyway

Actually though I'd be fine with a voucher :D

Dec 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #72 of 225
I love my toxic cable for my LCD2!

HELLO Toxic JR! 
L3000.gif

Quote:

(I win)

Quote:
Oh cmon, kids don't even play TF2. It's all about CoD, trust me, I would definitely know. I wonder what Frank's son thinks about Beats.... 
eek.gif

I'm just waiting for someone to give a 1,000 word comment. It's coming, don't worry.

I love how we are all assuming his son is a 'kid', for all we know Frank could be more experienced in life and his son is older!  If his son is younger, I too wonder what he thinks about B----s headphones... =P

At any rate, I like where this is going, so if I win, I'd make a donation to Child's Play! =D

EDIT: Heck, even if I don't win, I think I'll still make a donation! Perhaps we can set up a headfi community donation pool?  MODS what do you think?? 

Dec 3, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #73 of 225
I love my toxic cable for my LCD2!

HELLO Toxic JR! :L3000:

+1 for that..i am always in for projects to help children as that is a group who cant defend themselves...so its up to us to give a helping hand..right guys and girls?
And bout his son..u can be right..maybe his son is middle aged already..and frank is gray and old with trembling hands with a certain kittycat on his lap eating catnip..and walking with a stick...still....thinking bout it..i would believe more that elves were helping him then believing he is an elderly.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back