Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
Dec 3, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #76 of 225
Quote:
Yes, the Scorpion (and the rest of the Toxic cables) are compatible with Heir products. Most CIEM companies use the same pin sockets and the cables would fit products from JH Audio, Heir, Unique Melody, 1964 Ears, Westone and most other CIEMs 

On Frank's website, is the: "Ultimate Ears UE TF10 SF3 SF5 5EB OCC Pure 7N Stranded Copper Upgrade Cable" The same as the "Scorpion"? I'm semi-confused.

Dec 3, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #77 of 225
Your dad makes/sells cables that are really smooth, and that's alright.
French silk is in, stock cables are out
It's enough toxicity to make any corporation pout
My dad makes/sells lasers, so our dads are both pretty tight.
If he ever starts to sell regular cable, (like for my T20rp's below) let me and headfi know, 
so we can buy more, and help his wallet grow. :)

We're all audiophiles and geeks here, so I think I'm doing it right.

Happy 1 year anniversary! (My 1 anniversary on headfi is this month too, lol)

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:05 AM Post #78 of 225
Quote:
On Frank's website, is the: "Ultimate Ears UE TF10 SF3 SF5 5EB OCC Pure 7N Stranded Copper Upgrade Cable" The same as the "Scorpion"? I'm semi-confused.

I can't say, but it wouldn't fit as those aren't the same pins. If I recall correctly Franks website is lacking a lot of new products, so you'd be better off contacting him via e-mail to make sure you get the right product. 

Dec 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM Post #79 of 225
Ok, i used Franks cable for my first headphone recable from scratch, it came out really nice, so glad i went with toxic cables and not another brand as his cables are super soft and easy to work with, i couldnt have asked for better quality.

Dec 3, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #80 of 225
These cables remind me of ordering a rare, matured steak paired with a well aged single malt scotch; straight up. To those who "get" it- it just cant be better.

To the rest? Maybe one day... but appreciation can't be taught. 

Dec 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #81 of 225
You know how much I've been eyeing one of your Venoms for my LCD-3 / HD800 Frank, so toss one of those vouchers my way to make my dream setup complete. 
wink.gif

Dec 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #82 of 225
Quote:
Oh cmon, kids don't even play TF2. It's all about CoD, trust me, I would definitely know. I wonder what Frank's son thinks about Beats.... 
eek.gif

I'm just waiting for someone to give a 1,000 word comment. It's coming, don't worry.

I took a stab in the dark that Frank's kid is pre-tween. My 9yo is pre-CoD age, IMO.

Dec 3, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #83 of 225
i havent had the chance to try any of your cables, but i definitely hope to have that pleasure in the near future. my he-4 could use a new cable, lets make it a toxic cable!
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #85 of 225
Am I the only one who finds prizes 3-5 to be better than the top 2?

I also just read the OP and saw that you must like on Facebook to be illegible for the competition... Double horse diarrhea on my chances of winning now since I'm anti-facebook. And the JH5 really wanted to become toxic too. Anyways good luck to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back