Toronto Meet?
Mar 17, 2006 at 3:18 PM Post #31 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by xand1x
I'm in richmond hill and I will probably end up hosting a meet. I'm kinda busy at the moment as I approach the end of the year crunch towards exams. Once I get things cleared up with school I will host something!!!

It's amazing how few people I meet on forums who are from Richmond Hill, or Thornhill (my town.) I'm a complete newbie, but if you do host a meet, I'de be glad to join.

Mar 17, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #32 of 114
My that's one big cat. Still can't wait for the meet. Met with Oriel yesterday and fought over some Grados and Shures. Also told me how proud he was of that cat picture.
orphsmile.gif

Mar 18, 2006 at 5:36 PM Post #33 of 114
Missed the last meet in November but you can count me in for the next T.O. meet.

I also wouldn't mind getting together with a few Head-Fiers for a mini meet. If someone wants to bring a pair of AKG 340s I can supply a pair of AKG 701s with over 350+ hrs from Todd's first batch. If ya got some HP1000s or PS-1s, I can lug my Headphile HF-1s and RS-1s for the ultimate Grado shootout!
rs1smile.gif
Just let me know.

Kev

Mar 18, 2006 at 6:00 PM Post #35 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel Pusher
BTW I don't drive so I'm rather limited to what I feel comfortable with carrying on the TTC bus!
PixelPusher_HHF1_RS1_01.jpg

Kev

Where do you live in Toronto? I'm sure I or somebody else could pick you up.

Mar 18, 2006 at 6:42 PM Post #36 of 114
Depending on the day of the Month in April or May, I'm game for a meet if its in the central toronto area. I'm bouncing back and forth between NYC and Toronto (part-time husband, other part grad student) so hopefully it hits when I'm in Toronto.

I'm willing to bring whatever cans I have in my profile (i.e., hd600, SR325, etc.) and a dynalo amp (even willing to bring my dynahi if I have it cased up in time).

Mar 18, 2006 at 7:33 PM Post #37 of 114
Wow Toronto meet I want in!
580smile.gif
I'm a complete noob so I wont be bringing much if at all (just hd555s). I'd love to hear everyone's equipment though. ... Then again I'd probably end up spending _a lot_ of money after a meet like that... which wouldnt be good. Hmmmm....

Mar 18, 2006 at 7:48 PM Post #38 of 114
Quote:

BTW I don't drive so I'm rather limited to what I feel comfortable with carrying on the TTC bus!
PixelPusher_HHF1_RS1_01.jpg

Kev

I think you'd probably be safe. No one would know what the two headphones are worth...lots of people interested now.

Mar 18, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #39 of 114
i'd probably be in...dont have much to offer however..id mostly be interested in trying some headphones out.

i mostly have inexpensive beginner equipment such as grado SR60s, Alessandro MS-1s, soon to come HD497, PXC250, PA2V2....

Mar 18, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #40 of 114
ps-1_2006.jpg

Battle of the modded grado's.
tongue.gif

Biggie.

Mar 18, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #41 of 114
JaGWiRE: Thanks so much for the offer. LOL I feel like a high schooler who needs to be chauffeured around by his parents!!

NotoriousBIG_PJ: Very nice Biggie! Seems like a Battle Royale is brewing here in Toronto.
rs1smile.gif

Kev

Mar 18, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #42 of 114
Quote:

JaGWiRE: Thanks so much for the offer. LOL I feel like a high schooler who needs to be chauffeured around by his parents!!

NotoriousBIG_PJ: Very nice Biggie! Seems like a Battle Royale is brewing here in Toronto.
rs1smile.gif

Kev

Hey, i'll be in high school next year (still in mid this year) (that just gave me age away), so you would be like a high schooler being chauffered around by somones parents, seeing you'de be going with a high schooler. :p. Just dived into some 595's, first attempt at headphones since my bose triports, they were 400 canadian dollars after tax ar kromers.

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #44 of 114
Hey! I'm interested too, but I'm still a noob with noobish gear. Look at sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back