Toronto Meet?
Mar 9, 2006 at 6:58 PM Post #16 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
I'd love to hear the DT880's again, and the turbodock is intriguing.
wink.gif

EDIT: Also, if you finish your Millet Hybrid in time I would be interested in seeing how it does with the K340's. They like a good tube amp.
340smile.gif

I stand corrected then! I'm useful afterall.
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2006 at 7:32 PM Post #18 of 114
I'm in richmond hill and I will probably end up hosting a meet. I'm kinda busy at the moment as I approach the end of the year crunch towards exams. Once I get things cleared up with school I will host something!!!

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:40 PM Post #20 of 114
Is a prII a pocket reference 2?

Biggie.

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #24 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos
Then I'll especially go. Unfortunately I don't really have much interesting stuff to bring.
frown.gif

I don't agree at all, man. DT880's - I'd love to test them out! I'll bring my RSA amps (hopefully I'll have the SR-71 by then too) as well as my portables and my HD 650's (they should be in by then too). Man, this will be a kickin' pow-wow (if it ever happens, that is...). If xand1x has already got his k701's by then, I'll leave mine at home, but I'll bring my grado 125i's (the Omod). Man, I really love meets!

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:32 PM Post #25 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xert
Count me as interested.

I'm willing to bet that I'm the only Torontonian with a PRII...

YOU lucky SOB! I was waffling between the SR-71 and the PRII, but so many (including Miguel - mrarroyo) kept on pushing me towards the SR-71, so I gave in. I can't wait to try out a PRII and compare. YEE HA!

P.S. - I've made a few mini-mini IC's (star quad, solid core silver and solid core OFC) that I'll bring for you all to try out.

Man, this is gonna be great! Mat, get your !@#$!@#$ exams finished already!

Oriel

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #26 of 114
Well if Oriel has confirmed he's coming, I suppose I will have to bring the bumbacat...
wink.gif

7-omendelovitz%20and%20the%20bumbacat.JPG

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:46 PM Post #28 of 114
Yeah, he's got a big frame... the K340's almost don't look too big on him in my avatar... almost.
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:48 PM Post #29 of 114
Aye, that he be. He is also as soft as a pillow and as friendly as can be (at least to me...).

I would like to ask, however that J consult with M re: cat bylaws in the xand1x household as the last thing I want to do is start a 'watercat' scandal. The fallout could have ramnifications on Jude's moderation of the forum and could possibly bring down the entire head-fi administration!
eggosmile.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #30 of 114
I'm looking forward to the next meet, gotta bring my VDA-2 on tour! Anywhere in southern ontario is fine with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back