Toronto Meet?
Mar 31, 2006 at 5:34 AM Post #106 of 114
Excellent, bashot! I can make it.

JaGWiRE - The more variety in attendees, the better, is my opinion. From what I understand, your young ears will likely hear better, anyways
rolleyes.gif

Just don't tease us about it!

Mar 31, 2006 at 6:10 AM Post #107 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac
Excellent, bashot! I can make it.

JaGWiRE - The more variety in attendees, the better, is my opinion. From what I understand, your young ears will likely hear better, anyways
rolleyes.gif

Just don't tease us about it!

Nah, I think my ears aern't so good, but I haven't experienced much different sounds and headphones (just sennheisers & bose triporst actually.) I had some ex-71's when I was younger, and blasted crap outta my iPod through them, and unforteuntly my parents never said anything, so my ears migth not be so good. Same thing with my 5.1 500 watt RMS logitech computer speakers, but I think I should ultimately have decent hearing in the end. I nowadays get an headache from loud bass, and now understand why some people get headaches from rap.

This of course would be after 3:20 pm, right? I only ask becasue I have school, and would hate to miss School (cause I sure as hell won't miss this if I'm allowed to go.) I think Saturday wuld be more convient, but Friday is okay for me if it's after school.

LOL, a 13 year old is part of the U of T audio club. I can see it now, LOL. That's just going to be hilarious.

Mar 31, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #109 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by eTe
i only got what my signature shows..sorry...but i hope m still welcomed =)

ALL Head-fi members are welcomed. Regardless of age or what gear you have. Watch out for the new thread I will start very soon!

Mar 31, 2006 at 9:56 PM Post #111 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by eTe
i only got what my signature shows..sorry...but i hope m still welcomed =)

SR-80's are nothing to be ashamed of. Excellent set of cans that people should try if they haven't!!!

Apr 1, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #112 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
york would be cool...im sure there could be a room of some sort there that isnt used..its a pretty big university.

its more or less central i would say..not too difficult to get there, and plus i applied there, so it would be good to check it out
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

York U is pretty simple, you guys dont need any students that go there inorder to get a room, TRUST ME ON THAT!! i use to go there all the time with a group of friends, we'd go there when we were in high school to do group study sessions before our exams. We always went at night though and just went into one of the rooms that was not occupied.

I'd suggest you go to Ross Hall, which is where all the buses are and near York Lanes since everyone pretty much knows where that is. Just go during the evening or afternoon and look for a room with no classes and you'll be fine, they have the schedules posted outside each class room so you can see which days and time that class room will be occupied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back