To tell or not to tell?
Jan 16, 2012 at 12:11 AM Post #47 of 60
As Muppetface said, if you were genuinely concerned it would be better to try and contact their parents, lest you let your school's administration **** with their academic careers (worse than the effects of any drug they probably have*.)

* It's probably just pot and pot's harmless.

Jan 16, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #49 of 60
I assume if you're still in HS, and you're still living with your parent(s).  What would he/she/they say about it? 

The dilemmas: 1) Excluding your selfish motive for an unrealistic award from the HS administration, if you tell anonymously, you do it for the cause of stopping illegal actions in your school, which is respectable, regardless if the guys gets busted or not; 2) You do nothing and life goes on as usual; 3) You tell, the drug guys find out, and whenever there's drugs (assuming that's the indeed the contraband in question), it always ends up to some level of violence.

When it comes to other people's actions and decisions that doesn't involve you personally, in the jungle (life after HS and college), life goes on as usual if you don't interfere with other people's business, which can complicates more of your own life as a consequence.  The consequences that glues cause and effect has a mind of its own and usually doesn't like interference from outsiders.

Jan 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #50 of 60

Quote:
3) You tell, the drug guys find out, and whenever there's drugs (assuming that's the indeed the contraband in question), it always ends up to some level of violence.

beerchug.gif

cool.gif

Jan 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM Post #51 of 60
omg amazing. when i voted it was at 50 50% tied. Btw really your better off staying out. No offense but if someone finds out your gunna get your ass whipped. And if its a small town like mine, theyll know by the end of the day. 

Jan 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #53 of 60
stay out of it.
you don't want to be that guy.
and you wouldn't be stopping anything.
just getting two kids in serious trouble for pretty much nothing.  at least nothing that will hurt anyone.
just forget it.
kids do it all the time.  its normal part of growing up for a large group of people.
no sense ruining part of their life.

Jan 16, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #54 of 60

Quote:
So i went to the bathroom at my high school and about 30 seconds after i went in and shut the door, two other kids that i know came in and was doing a transaction (you know what i mean). I only knew one of the voices, but after i left and went to class i saw the one kids voice that i remember...

You didn't wash your hands?!

Jan 17, 2012 at 4:45 AM Post #55 of 60

Quote:

These are nothing but criminals who must be locked up and beaten to death for exercising their free will.

OFT!

Jan 18, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #56 of 60
I'm reminded of the old saying...."snitches get stitches". I'd keep it to myself if I was the OP.....no good will come of it.

Jan 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #58 of 60
Quote:
cifani090, you are in high school, and you bought kimber kables?

What drugs were you smoking?

I just now see this comment, but my speakers were smoking once Kimber came along
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back