To tell or not to tell?
Jan 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #16 of 60
Don't tell, it isn't even worth your time. Think about it, everyone has their own choice, they choose to go down the path they do. In the end, all you will get out of it is, getting some kids in a heap of trouble for exploring their curiosity, and if anyone ever finds out, you will be a social outcast. Very similar situations occurred at my high school, and in the end almost all the people that did do drugs ended up going to university and don't do it anymore, its a high school phase and many of my friends ended up going through it.

If they really do go overboard, they will have to face the consequences.

But, do not listen to me or anyone else on this forum, do what you think is right.

Jan 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM Post #17 of 60
I think it still comes down to exactly what they were doing? I assume because you asked the initial question you assume it to be drugs. If so I would tell but do it anonymously. Where drugs are concerned life can be cheap. Take care.

Jan 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #20 of 60

Quote:
in the end almost all the people that did do drugs ended up going to university and don't do it anymore.....

Lol!  I got your Ph.D candidates right here.

Jan 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #21 of 60
hot stuff Anax. especially the last one. mmmmmmm.

Jan 15, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #23 of 60
Jan 15, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #24 of 60
If you want to rat on them just to try and get something out of it from administration, frankly, you're no better than they are. Same with telling just to get someone in trouble.

Personally, I think the best course of action would be to look up their home address and drop an anonymous letter in the mail addressed to their parents informing them of their kid's problem. I think they should be the ones to address this when the kid is underage. But perhaps that's being too idealistic in assuming they'd even care.

Jan 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #26 of 60
Little snitch.

Jan 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #27 of 60
Quote:
If you want to rat on them just to try and get something out of it from administration, frankly, you're no better than they are. Same with telling just to get someone in trouble.

Personally, I think the best course of action would be to look up their home address and drop an anonymous letter in the mail addressed to their parents informing them of their kid's problem. I think they should be the ones to address this when the kid is underage. But perhaps that's being too idealistic in assuming they'd even care.

I do know one of the guys little sisters that goes to my Church, and im not sure if she knows. Ive been meaning to slide it pass her.

Jan 15, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #28 of 60

Quote:
I do know one of the guys little sisters that goes to my Church, and im not sure if she knows. Ive been meaning to slide it pass her.

Now, read what MuppetFace said again, and think to yourself, "Is this what she meant by anonymously tell their parents?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back