Thieaudio Monarch MKIII impressions, reviews, and pictures thread
Apr 8, 2024 at 3:48 PM Post #664 of 690
hi, can you post your EQ please?

This for mine with Xelastec 2.
Might or might not suitable for you mate.

MKIII 1600 G-2.2 Q1.5 -- 5200 G-2 Q1.3.png

Apr 9, 2024 at 1:12 AM Post #666 of 690
Amazon and aliexpress?

Aliexpress shipping from china.. I want to order Divinus Velvets, but there are nowhere available and shipping from China is taking ages. If somebody has a pair of Medium to ship in Europe let me know.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 4:33 AM Post #667 of 690
Aliexpress shipping from china.. I want to order Divinus Velvets, but there are nowhere available and shipping from China is taking ages. If somebody has a pair of Medium to ship in Europe let me know.
I live in Europe and have made a few orders directly from China, hifigo and Linsoul. Shipping time is about two weeks usually.....I am actually expecting an iBasso dx260 this week:)
Issue is that for a small order, you will have to pay shipping...... good news for me is that when I ordered this dap I got about 15$ in points so when I will order a few set of tips (maybe next month) , these points will cover the shipping.

I don't mind waiting at this point....as I have a few IEMs and too many tips and cables:))

Apr 9, 2024 at 5:41 AM Post #668 of 690
I live in Europe and have made a few orders directly from China, hifigo and Linsoul. Shipping time is about two weeks usually.....I am actually expecting an iBasso dx260 this week:)
Issue is that for a small order, you will have to pay shipping...... good news for me is that when I ordered this dap I got about 15$ in points so when I will order a few set of tips (maybe next month) , these points will cover the shipping.

I don't mind waiting at this point....as I have a few IEMs and too many tips and cables:))
Ordered some tips from Linsoul, and already waiting for 7days+. I don't like the wait hehe.

Apr 9, 2024 at 4:27 PM Post #669 of 690
Anybody with Mojo2 has some good EQ settings for guitars on MK3's? I been playing around with settings, seems like green -2/3 helps isolate the guitar image a little bit and then blue +2 gives it a bit of sharpness. I usually always push red/yellow by 2/3. Anyone else has some suggestions?

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:11 AM Post #670 of 690
Hi All,

I am listening mk3 for last 2 days and I really liked them. Since I decided to sell my old iems, I am trying to find best resource for mk3. Currently I have lottoo paw s2 dongle. I was using this dongle with campfire solaris iems. It has very organic timbre. It is on the warm side. It smooths high frequencies and adds some color to low frequencuies. Since mk3 also has very good bass, in some genre I find bass is little bit much. I am considering a resource for home usage( with pc and phone). I am already caryying 2 phones when I am commuting so probably I'll use only apple dongle at work and during commute. What would be the best option? I am not bothered with high frequencies maybe due to my age :) I see cayin ru7 and mojo2 recommandations but couldn't decide.

Regards

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:27 AM Post #671 of 690
Hi All,

I am listening mk3 for last 2 days and I really liked them. Since I decided to sell my old iems, I am trying to find best resource for mk3. Currently I have lottoo paw s2 dongle. I was using this dongle with campfire solaris iems. It has very organic timbre. It is on the warm side. It smooths high frequencies and adds some color to low frequencuies. Since mk3 also has very good bass, in some genre I find bass is little bit much. I am considering a resource for home usage( with pc and phone). I am already caryying 2 phones when I am commuting so probably I'll use only apple dongle at work and during commute. What would be the best option? I am not bothered with high frequencies maybe due to my age :) I see cayin ru7 and mojo2 recommandations but couldn't decide.

Regards
am using Mojo2 and its a very good fit. Also love the EQ options on it, where you can slightly boost the bass and remove some of the top treble zing.

I use it with +2 click on red\yellow and -1 click on green and is neutral. Pretty awesome sound.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:43 PM Post #673 of 690
Hi All,

Regards
Second Mojo2, since you can plug that to your desktop and have a tiny desktop setup as well. And the onboard EQ and crossfeed are fun addition. Top notch DAC inside, both objectively and subjectively, is another plus.

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:11 PM Post #674 of 690
Hi All,

Regards

I haven't tried those but fwiw used it with the Link2 Bal, the Moonriver 2 Ti, and the FiiO KA17, the latter being the best (in Desktop mode) in bringing out a dynamic, holographic sound with the most details, and a sub-bass the digs deep.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:14 PM Post #675 of 690
Thanks guys for the recommendations. Due to price difference I went with ru7 for now and this small dongle really surprised me. There are 3 options as dsd 64 -- > dsd 128 --> dsd 256. Warmer to more detailed sound. Dsd 128 is sweet spot for my taste. I've tried mk3 with azla xelastec, spinfit cp 145 and spiral dot ++ tips. I found spiral dot tips are best for comfort, seal and sound. Sorry for the photo quality I just took it :)

IMG_5772.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back