Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #6,722 of 12,550
Quote:
Actually that'd be me... I say we add random non depressing fun shizz!
biggrin.gif
And Super Smash Bros: Brawl tourneys!
biggrin.gif

are you sure? Smash brawl? Your definitely older than me 
biggrin.gif

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #6,724 of 12,550
What do the kids these days brawl with? Bakugan?

Pong - now that's a roaring all-out brawl of a game. Digs into the deepest parts of one's psyche. And a philosophical statement against conflict. Just need some supplement shrooms to get ya into the mood.

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #6,725 of 12,550
Aug 11, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #6,730 of 12,550
Aug 11, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #6,732 of 12,550
Quote:
Just need some supplement shrooms to get ya into the mood.

Will these do? They give me these every time I do a race in Time Trial mode in Mario Kart, and I never use them so I've got loads saved up.

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #6,733 of 12,550

Will these do? They give me these every time I do a race in Time Trial mode in Mario Kart, and I never use them so I've got loads saved up.
But those aren't magic. :wink:

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #6,734 of 12,550
Quote:

Poor quality. You can tell by the fact that they ain't green or gold. Who's your dealer? I'd change it up if I were you. If you want I know a guy...

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #6,735 of 12,550
But those aren't magic. 
wink.gif

Hey, times are tough. Economies all over the world (well, the Western world, at least) are packing some major sucktitudinousness right now, so you take what you can get. Three free mushrooms every time I drive Rosalina or Peach around the track three times might not be magic, but dammit they're free, so I'm not complaining. Too loudly. Even though I like mine green.

Poor quality. You can tell by the fact that they ain't green or gold. Who's your dealer? I'd change it up if I were you. If you want I know a guy...

I got a golden mushroom in Mario Kart 64 once. I was expecting a nice smooth boost to get me through the day and instead got a jerky, frenzied mess of an experience. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back