Quote:
This is all a joke, right...??

I C WUT U DID THAR 

jecklinsmile.gif

ph34r.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #6,216 of 12,550
Quote:
Im stealing this one....

My anime pics are a bit custom and my identity.

I'm sorry and don't wish to be rude. But I would appreciate it greatly if my custom anime pics of the month are not taken.
redface.gif

I do realize and have used pics from warren and general pics in the past, but I do wish for my 'identity' avatars to be just that due to my amounts of posts and what not on Head-Fi.

I of course do not wish to be rude and am mearley just trying to say what I think. 
redface.gif

If you do wish to use it, I will not puruse this matter. But I will be thankful if my custom monthly pics of anime that I personally found are just my own identity. 

Thank you guys very much

-Panda
jecklinsmile.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #6,217 of 12,550
Quote:
My anime pics are a bit custom and my identity.

I'm sorry and don't wish to be rude. But I would appreciate it greatly if my custom anime pics of the month are not taken.
redface.gif

I do realize and have used pics from warren and general pics in the past, but I do wish for my 'identity' avatars to be just that due to my amounts of posts and what not on Head-Fi.

I of course do not wish to be rude and am mearley just trying to say what I think. 
redface.gif

If you do wish to use it, I will not puruse this matter. But I will be thankful if my custom monthly pics of anime that I personally found are just my own identity. 

Thank you guys very much

-Panda
jecklinsmile.gif

or not.......

Jul 2, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #6,218 of 12,550
Jul 2, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #6,219 of 12,550
Quote:
or not.......

I have posted other pics of Tsukiko chan in the images on the bar

you are free to use any other pics of her. But of course again. You are free to do anything you wish. 

I just don't wish to be rude. 
ph34r.gif

Hope you understand dude.

Jul 2, 2013 at 2:17 AM Post #6,225 of 12,550
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back