Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #4,321 of 12,550
A full 24 HOURS since someone's posted. Did the pineapple mafia kill off all of you guys?

In other words, did try Warren's cheesecake recipe and failed miserably. I think I didn't have the right pan. Will try again. 
Oh well the raw ingredients tasted nice to start with 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 coughpineapplecough

Apr 9, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #4,323 of 12,550
Apr 10, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #4,324 of 12,550
New members are always welcome. And, if you become a regular around here, your post count will surely rise. Who knows--you might even rival Bowei!

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #4,325 of 12,550
Quote:
Well guys, i'm joining the club. I think i need to spend more time on the forums and increase my post number. 
biggrin.gif

Fresh pineapple meat
Quote:
New members are always welcome. And, if you become a regular around here, your post count will surely rise. Who knows--you might even rival Bowei!

The day where he had surpassed Uncle Erik haunts me even up till now.
Also, panda's birthday today. A warm happy birthday from the pineapple TMACer!

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #4,326 of 12,550
Quote:
Fresh pineapple meat

I only think Bowei accomplished that because UE stopped posting over a year ago. Shame--he was one awesome and inspiring individual.

Also, I'd sing happy birthday for our panda friend, but I'm here and you're all where you are and Bowei is who knows where, so you wouldn't hear me. I'm even in front of my keyboard and everything, since I've been trying out the half a billion choruses I've accumulated over the past three years in the hope that I'll be able to add onto one of them (no luck yet).

Anybody else ever try to write music?

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #4,327 of 12,550
Quote:
I only think Bowei accomplished that because UE stopped posting over a year ago. Shame--he was one awesome and inspiring individual.

Also, I'd sing happy birthday for our panda friend, but I'm here and you're all where you are and Bowei is who knows where, so you wouldn't hear me. I'm even in front of my keyboard and everything, since I've been trying out the half a billion choruses I've accumulated over the past three years in the hope that I'll be able to add onto one of them (no luck yet).

Uncle Erik and the adventures of Mai Tai his cat. Awe-inspiring.

Writing music is a fruitless endeavour. I'd recommend losing the pen and paper and getting some HD800s.

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #4,328 of 12,550
I've actually never written any of it down. I just play either the piano or my keyboard and sing nonsense about clouds and flying until I come up with better words. I have a knack for hooky melodies, but words aren't exactly my strongest suit. Maybe I need to get out more and experience some stuff to actually write about.

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #4,329 of 12,550
Quote:
I've actually never written any of it down. I just play either the piano or my keyboard and sing nonsense about clouds and flying until I come up with better words. I have a knack for hooky melodies, but words aren't exactly my strongest suit. Maybe I need to get out more and experience some stuff to actually write about.

You mean.....go outdoors? 
eek.gif

(I kid...you're a young fellow and I am sure that you get out and about more often than I do....lol)

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #4,330 of 12,550
Sunlight < Pineapples. This is the truth. Nothing more disgusting than the words sun and light put together. Almost as bad as strawberry.

Speaking of which where did tds and S.O go?

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #4,331 of 12,550
I just saw this in my university e-mail. It's from an invitation to go tandem skydiving (way too expensive, or else I'd definitely love to try it). Apparently they don't like big girls:

I imagine the harness is different for men and women, which would perhaps account for the differing weight limits for each. Either that or it's a health issue or something. Still kinda mean and judgmental sounding, though I guess you can't get worse than:

Apr 10, 2013 at 6:07 AM Post #4,333 of 12,550

Never!!

Fresh pineapple meat

It was a great day

Sing and youtube it!

Happy Bamboo Day Bowei006

Apr 10, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #4,334 of 12,550
I'm still here,...just tired from working so much lately. Besides, if I were to go MIA Achmed would call me and ask what's up. I'd do the same,...and I appreciate you guys asking.

Apr 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #4,335 of 12,550
Quote:
I'm still here,...just tired from working so much lately. Besides, if I were to go MIA Achmed would call me and ask what's up. I'd do the same,...and I appreciate you guys asking.

It's true....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back