The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen | Optical/Coaxial/USB digital output | Slim design | APT-X | TYPE C |
Mar 27, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #407 of 1,222
I gather James meant that the stacking kit (or whatever they choose) should be included with the device rather than have to be purchased separately.

That's wonderful then.

Mar 28, 2016 at 5:49 AM Post #409 of 1,222
I gather James meant that the stacking kit (or whatever they choose) should be included with the device rather than have to be purchased separately.

i thought he's saying it should be easy to stack without the stacking kit?

Say, aren't the both of you saying the same thing?

Mar 28, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #410 of 1,222

Say, aren't the both of you saying the same thing?

Altogether now..!
biggrin.gif
:

Mar 28, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #412 of 1,222

No, the previous version was better.

The new one has the power button on the opposite side of the volume buttons, so every time you try to squeeze the DAP, to change the volume, you accidentally squeeze the power button at the same time.

This did not happen with the earlier version:

Mar 28, 2016 at 12:38 PM Post #414 of 1,222
  new picture, just for reference cause we have not start the design so there may have big change . 

Would I be right in assuming the 'Play' button will also act as a 'Pause' button on this device?

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:18 AM Post #415 of 1,222
  Oh, I still strongly hope to separate Line Out and Phone Out. It's not interesting to use good external AMP like E12 and middling core AMP's tract

I agree. Notice that these Line-Out and Headphone-Out combo is being considered because this transport is not a pure transport... [sorry, had to mention this because this is a relevant consequence]

Personally I have no issue with the way X5 first gen in particulr has its outputs.

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #416 of 1,222
I have not been following this thread but I am excited to see it.
I have been looking for soemthing to strap to my mojo.  Currently using an old z3 compact phone which is working well, but something even more DAC/AMP for purpose would be great.

I think it ticks most of the boxes for me, except I have no need of Headphone Out and Line Out on such a device.
Optical, Coax, USB digital out and I am happy.

THat being said I would love to see 2 usb ports, one for charging, one for data.  Reason being so I dont have to unplug my dac every time I need to charge the transport.

Other than this, I think it looks good!

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #417 of 1,222
  I have not been following this thread but I am excited to see it.
I have been looking for soemthing to strap to my mojo.  Currently using an old z3 compact phone which is working well, but something even more made for purpose would be great.

I think it ticks most of the boxes for me, except I have no need of Headphone Out and Line Out on such a device.
Optical, Coax, USB digital out and I am happy.

THat being said I would love to see 2 usb ports, one for charging, one for data.  Reason being so I dont have to unplug my dac every time I need to charge the transport.

Other than this, I think it looks good!

blink.gif

Don't mention the 'M' word just say DAC/AMP

Mar 31, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #419 of 1,222
"Made"?

Hmn seems odd, but ok.

Fixed :)

”M" word for Mojo. James has made it clear that they are not making a device specifically for the Mojo that's all he meant. I think it was more tongue in cheek.

Mar 31, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #420 of 1,222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back