The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #271 of 325
Sep 8, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #272 of 325
Sadly less reasons for me to go back to Perth these days but you guys should try to meet up regularly, especially now that you can all go crash the new Jaben store there.

Sep 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #273 of 325
Sadly less reasons for me to go back to Perth these days but you guys should try to meet up regularly, especially now that you can all go crash the new Jaben store there.

That'd be sick. I recently bought SE215s plus I have my V-MODA XS/M-100. I'm up for a meet if anyone wants to organise.

Sep 8, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #274 of 325

How come?

And thanks for the heads up about Jaben - I had no idea.

Anyway I'm up for a meet if I can fit it in with my schedule which these days is very busy :-/

Sep 9, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #275 of 325

How come?

And thanks for the heads up about Jaben - I had no idea.

Anyway I'm up for a meet if I can fit it in with my schedule which these days is very busy :-/

I used to go back to Perth often 'cos my dad was ill. He passed this April (believe it or not it was in the late evening after this meet). As my mum is more mobile, it's easier for her to travel to Japan to meet me than it is for me to bring my family back to Perth for holidays.

Sep 10, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #276 of 325

I used to go back to Perth often 'cos my dad was ill. He passed this April (believe it or not it was in the late evening after this meet). As my mum is more mobile, it's easier for her to travel to Japan to meet me than it is for me to bring my family back to Perth for holidays.

Ah sorry to hear about your dad!

Well you will be missed - I think you visiting was one of the main reasons meets were organised... Probably more because it gave us a timeframe. I guess now it is up to us.

Sep 15, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #277 of 325

Ah sorry to hear about your dad!

Well you will be missed - I think you visiting was one of the main reasons meets were organised... Probably more because it gave us a timeframe. I guess now it is up to us.

Yeah of course, Sean is the KING! 
tongue_smile.gif

Anyway, I'm up for a meet too, just let me know if anyone is keen 
wink_face.gif

Mar 6, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #278 of 325
Hi, soo I'm fairly new to this whole scene.. The other day I went into Jaben 'just for a look', came out 3 hours later well past closing time! Super accommodating there.. Would like to see what these meets are all about??

Mar 6, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #279 of 325
Hi, soo I'm fairly new to this whole scene.. The other day I went into Jaben 'just for a look', came out 3 hours later well past closing time! Super accommodating there.. Would like to see what these meets are all about??

We meet up, drink coffee and show our rigs. It's pretty cool.

Mar 8, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #281 of 325
Nice, how often do these happen? Just when there's an urge and availability I guess?

It's organised, and based on who's down for what. I'd do a meet if anyone else is interested.

Mar 8, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #283 of 325
Nice, well I'd be interested to see what goes down for sure but lacking in the rig department at the moment..

Shozy Alien and E12a are a really good portable rig together. Would have that if I didn't need the X5's power for my Beyers.

Mar 8, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #284 of 325
I used to head back to Perth 2-3 times a year and each time I'd try to organise a gathering even if it's one or two members who could come out. Sadly my father passed April last year and therefore one less reason less for me to go back home.

The meets are always fun when members can put a face to a username, and can share their rigs with others. I hope the rest of the members still try to meet up regularly even if it's just to get a drink and chat.

Mar 8, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #285 of 325
  I used to head back to Perth 2-3 times a year and each time I'd try to organise a gathering even if it's one or two members who could come out. Sadly my father passed April last year and therefore one less reason less for me to go back home.

The meets are always fun when members can put a face to a username, and can share their rigs with others. I hope the rest of the members still try to meet up regularly even if it's just to get a drink and chat.

I'm sorry to hear about your father's passing. Hopefully it's not too long between visits for you, it seems like a pretty good way to meet people and compare equipment/setups..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back