The PA2V2 Thread
Jan 8, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #136 of 752

Just wondering. Does usps deliver canadian air in the united states? I would assume so since other international mail ive gotten was, but I just wanted to make sure. If so I think I might be getting mine tomorrow!!

What makes you think it is being delivered soon? Because then maybe mine is coming, too :wink:

Do you know when Gary shipped yours? Mine supposedly was shipped on Monday the 3rd. It seems like delivery times are closer to 10 days from what I've seen people post. I'm happy to be wrong about that. My new headphones came last night, so I'd love to get the amp for the weekend!

Jan 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #137 of 752

Quote:
What makes you think it is being delivered soon? Because then maybe mine is coming, too :wink:Do you know when Gary shipped yours? Mine supposedly was shipped on Monday the 3rd. It seems like delivery times are closer to 10 days from what I've seen people post. I'm happy to be wrong about that. My new headphones came last night, so I'd love to get the amp for the weekend!

sadly mine didn't come today :frowning2:. mine was shipped on Dec 30, so im on 8 business days now. well somewhere between 7 and 8 since its a saturday

Jan 10, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #138 of 752
well nothing today either. business day 10 tomorrow...

Jan 10, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #139 of 752
Hmm, this is business day six and I am not far from Gary at all. I am not ripping on the guy as his customer service skills are fantastic and apparently the PA2V2 is a solid product. I do hope it is coming in soon.

Jan 11, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #140 of 752

Quote:
Hmm, this is business day six and I am not far from Gary at all. I am not ripping on the guy as his customer service skills are fantastic and apparently the PA2V2 is a solid product. I do hope it is coming in soon.

Just out of curiosity, how close?  I'm about 5 hours east, just outside Ottawa, and it took 5 days to get mine.  It's worth the wait.

Jan 11, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #141 of 752
I'm sure it's worth the wait after it arrives, but until then... Let us bitch & moan! Wahhh!!!

Jan 11, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #142 of 752
well business day 10 has come and gone. still no package in sight. Garys customer service is great, as I'm sure the amp will be (eventually i guess), but I'm not sure I would have ordered it if i would have known it would take this long to ship. I realized that it has to go through customs and all that, but for god's sake I had a package sent from INDIA that got here before this did and it was ordered the day after the pa2v2. Its not like it was sent ground service. it was sent air mail. in the same continent.

i am by no means blaming gary for this, but i wanted to vent and let everyone know my experience so far.

Jan 12, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #143 of 752
blame the postal service.  I ordered an item from ? Hong Kong since October and it is yet to arrive..... I am also waiting on my amp as well since the 20th of December, but christmas always clogs the postal service with lots of thefts......

Jan 12, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #144 of 752
UK-NL, one from 10th dec, one 16th dec., one 30th dec.

Still waiting...

Jan 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #145 of 752
business day 11 has come and gone now. well postal service wise. i know its not really that long in the whole scheme of things, but there were plenty of other options that could have gotten here much faster.im more mad at myself on that one though. this is the first time ive ever had a package not make it by at least the maximum day stated by the service that sent it. is there no way to track it or find out what going on?

Jan 12, 2011 at 12:50 PM Post #146 of 752

Quote:
blame the postal service.  I ordered an item from ? Hong Kong since October and it is yet to arrive..... I am also waiting on my amp as well since the 20th of December, but christmas always clogs the postal service with lots of thefts......

same happened to me. i was stupid and didnt look at the shipping info on ebay. it was something like 2 weeks to 3 months. i did get it before the 3 months though..

Jan 12, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #147 of 752

Quote:
business day 11 has come and gone now. well postal service wise. i know its not really that long in the whole scheme of things, but there were plenty of other options that could have gotten here much faster.im more mad at myself on that one though. this is the first time ive ever had a package not make it by at least the maximum day stated by the service that sent it. is there no way to track it or find out what going on?

no, when it's sent without tracktrace, there's no way
Gary sends without, one of the reasons he can sell his amp incl.shipment for such a decent price

Jan 12, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #148 of 752
i figured not, but i wasnt sure

Jan 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #150 of 752

Quote:
Mine got to my house in 5 business days. Unfortunately, I had to leave for college the day before it got to my house and I won't be able to get it until Saturday. :frowning2:

OK, so questions are: What was your build date/serial number (per Gary's site) and where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back