"The Lab"
Mar 16, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #17,026 of 20,136
Tomato tomahto...

Potato potahto...

Bing bang bong!

I like headphones...

Ya, headphones are cool

I'm wearing green headphones tomorrow for Saint Patrick's day!

4g-800x800.png

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #17,029 of 20,136
Tomato tomahto...

Potato potahto...

Bing bang bong!

I like headphones...

Ya, headphones are cool

Yay!

My daughter's b-day is tomorrow, and she doesn't want to do anything with green, but already got her eyes on "rose gold" K10UA, claiming it's a nice "accessory" to go along with her outfit...  Never mind that a few days ago she also told me K10UA lacking sub-bass for her taste lol!!!  Kids grow up fast, 11 yrs old and analyzing sub-bass quantity
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #17,030 of 20,136
That is so cool !

Emma is 12 and just started playing the guitar.  She also has a true love of music.  Nice to see our kids really enjoying it 
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #17,032 of 20,136
Nooooooo, I don't have any green headphones for Saint Paddy's Day 
frown.gif
 (at least I think I don't, as I am a little unsure about that 
ph34r.gif
).
Not that it would matter anyhow, since it lacks presence in Germany anyway and I haven't really been drinking alcohol since ~ 10 years.

Do green Earhoox and green-ish silver cables count? 
biggrin.gif

Well, thinking about it again, this cheap thing is green:

But I surely don't want to use it with sensitive IEMs, the DAC shows too many artefacts and the blinking of the LED is audible...

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #17,033 of 20,136
Tomato tomahto...

Potatoe potahtoe...

Bing bang bong!

I like headphones...

Ya, headphones are cool

Yay!

Fixed it for you
biggrin.gif

Hmmm. don't think I have any green audio gear. Maybe eartips. Does that count?

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #17,034 of 20,136
  That is so cool !

Emma is 12 and just started playing the guitar.  She also has a true love of music.  Nice to see our kids really enjoying it 
biggrin.gif

Mine been playing piano for 3 years, and she is actually really good, but hates practicing...

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #17,035 of 20,136
  Nooooooo, I don't have any green headphones for Saint Paddy's Day 
frown.gif
 (at least I think I don't, as I am a little unsure about that 
ph34r.gif
).
Not that it would matter anyhow, since it lacks presence in Germany anyway and I haven't really been drinking alcohol since ~ 10 years.

Do green Earhoox and green-ish silver cables count? 
biggrin.gif

Well, thinking about it again, this cheap thing is green:

But I surely don't want to use it with sensitive IEMs, the DAC shows too many artefacts and the blinking of the LED is audible...

What color do you wear on Octoberfest?  Now, that is a real drinking holiday!!!
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #17,037 of 20,136
  That is so cool !

biggrin.gif

I picked it up halfway through high school and am self taught (youtube ftw) but I regret not learning music theory and how to read sheet music. I am convinced that learning all that definitely helps in other areas of study all through school.

Now just have to make sure she listens to some proper music :wink: Cold school rock ftw!

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #17,038 of 20,136
c197fda3e06b159d2a3d955cda7f1db3.jpg

DSC04238.jpg

Close enough

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #17,039 of 20,136

What color do you wear on Octoberfest?  Now, that is a real drinking holiday!!!
biggrin.gif

Nothing different than on any other regular day as I don't attend such festivities. 
wink.gif

But the Oktoberfest really is the typical stereotype when non-Germans think of what's typical for Germany - Lederhosen, Dirndl, Weißbier, Brezeln and Weißwurst. And of course, the whole German country is in fact Bavaria.

Such as America is the country of obesity, bacon and guns, and Canada the home of lumberjacks. 
bigsmile_face.gif

I actually love stereotypes and they give me a good smile, as long as people don't take them as serious facts, an offense or racism.

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:25 PM Post #17,040 of 20,136
That is so cool !

Emma is 12 and just started playing the guitar.  She also has a true love of music.  Nice to see our kids really enjoying it :D
Wish I could say the same fellas. My son went from a sweet boy to a know it all teenager in what seems to be overnight. I'm hoping this is just a phase.

The only time we ever discuss music or headphones is when he breaks a pair and wants a freebie.

Kids...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back