THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Sep 10, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #2,041 of 2,209
^
ehhh thats a Xiaomi Mi Pad you just linked. LMAO :rolleyes:

The new huawei phablet looks pretty good, but still looks like a cheap apple/samsung copy cat though... plus judging from their past history they don't really have that great of a support for their phones unlike meizu or xiaomi.

Speaking of Meizu their MX4 looks pretty bad arse and clearly out classes the new iphone 6 in terms of design even though theirs is a copy of apple design language as well.....

http://www.gizchina.com/2014/09/09/hands-comparison-iphone-6-vs-chinese-phones/

But i ain't paying no $500 smackers for some Chinese phones meng, esp. ones without a removable battery/ no micro sd card slot smh. They also copies Apples schitty ways as well, sigh.
http://www.gizchina.com/2014/09/09/meizu-mx4-costs-449-international-customers/

^
haha ikr, he is also hyping these DGS100s as well which has me kinda concerned about how legit they are. LoL 

Xioami Mipad looks good for the specs...Me thinking of getting them soon....

One plus One...64GB...is selling for about 420$ USD over here...should be enuf memory....

I know right...he be hyping them too..same here...doubts...hell yeah

Sep 10, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #2,042 of 2,209
Xioami Mipad looks good for the specs...Me thinking of getting them soon....

One plus One...64GB...is selling for about 420$ USD over here...should be enuf memory....

I know right...he be hyping them too..same here...doubts...hell yeah

That would be awesome. The xiaomi looks appealing, albeit ipad like.

Sep 10, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #2,044 of 2,209
Ikr...thinking of getting the pink one...lol...good price too..with 16GB with expandable memory...for 220$

Fuuuuu, get it. I should be able to buy it in christmas time. Anyway, let us search for some hype as well. That eke hype wass my favorite, thanks sf!

Sep 10, 2014 at 4:54 AM Post #2,045 of 2,209
  ^
LoL the new iphone 6/+ release is pretty underwhelming like it has been since the iphone 4. tbh.

Apple has pigeon hole themselves in terms of design with that dumb home button/finger scanner crap. That bezel is MASSIVE top and bottom cuz of it. Another lazy release just like Same/Shamesungs releases since the Galaxy S2. No body really wants it, or is making game changers cuz everyone is happy with their minor upgrades/ changes, yes Sony is extremely guilty of this as well. Nokia and MS is not doing anything worthwhile. LMAO

Chinese phone companies are improving much faster just like their parallels in the audio gear market so hope we will see a true game changer soon. haha

Here hoping. :  )

^
Think you might actually be the 1st ones to fall. haha :wink:

Dude, I'm really liking the sound of Sony' new offerings. I hope the Z3 or Z4(when it comes out in 6 more months) will work with Verizon. I have had Motorola phones for the last 4 years, and I really like their build quality and simple, efficient OS. I personally won't go for Crapple iOS, Samsung's Touchwiz and cheap feeling build quality, HTC with their Sense and sometimes poor battery life, Nokia & Windows, and am not really interested in LG or their huge newer phones(though they have majorly stepped up their smartphone game in recent years)

I think I'll try Sony's Xperia line next or stick with Motorola and get the Moto X+1

I mean look at that sexy piece of tech! Silver Green sounds cool for the Z3.

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #2,047 of 2,209
Was ist das @Wokei?
Nvm, found the picture. I thought that was the OnePlus One. I don't know if that will work with Verizon's 4G LTE. But that is supposed to be a great phone too from what I've read.

Sep 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #2,052 of 2,209
I did, it rocked, but not having all the international bands for fast data kills it.

I have the Oneplus One 64GB, and it's the best value phone by far at $350. The audio section just isn't as good as the Vivo.

What carrier do you have with your OnePlus One bhazard? I have Verizon LTE...
I might end up getting a Sony or Motorola, but I know the 1+1 is good too.

Sep 10, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #2,053 of 2,209
What carrier do you have with your OnePlus One bhazard? I have Verizon LTE...
I might end up getting a Sony or Motorola, but I know the 1+1 is good too.

T-Mobile. I dropped Verizon over a year ago and never looked back.

If you are interested in ever using an international phone, drop Verizon and get T-Mobile or AT&T.

Sep 10, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #2,054 of 2,209
Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

My dad and I are still rocking unlimited data on Verizon while the rest of our family has upgraded and is on 2GB. I wanna keep my unlimited, and I am just part of my dad's plan. So I'll stick with other phones available here I guess if I can buy a Motorola or Sony unlocked from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back