The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Dec 8, 2014 at 12:52 AM Post #2,807 of 12,992
  Interested in being a tester, I'm in the central valley.  Not to far from the Bay.

I think that makes you automatically a candidate.
Congrats
beerchug.gif

I'll give more info when i get it or you will get contacted directly

Dec 8, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #2,810 of 12,992

Bass Testers wanted (they tuning their cans)

[COLOR=FF0000]Living near San Fran  - Silicon Valley area is a plus[/COLOR]

Leave a message in thread if interested. If yet unstated criteria is met you will get PM'd.

Do not PM me if you want to be a tester. Leave a message in the thread as the interested parties can see this thread and can evaluate the applicants themselves via can inventory and other data related to user accounts. Interest checked here. That interest will be checked by others . If you fit you will be contacted by the folks near Silicon Valley directly.

I would like to be a Bass Tester. I'm in Pleasanton CA, 30 miles from Silicon Valley.

Dec 8, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #2,813 of 12,992
  Nice!

Are they developing new headphones for extreme bassheads then?

It appears the person/s are interested in that large market shares view.  Which is good. I imagine based on companies before them they know just bass focus is gonna fail but a clear and potentially strong bass when called upon is something most folks desire along with mids,highs and comfort.
They want design feedback as well.

I think this is perhaps a can with basshead potential. (see TH, Yamaha Pro) They don't have to be basshead but they can if if you want them to.

Dec 8, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #2,814 of 12,992
Maybe I missed it... but any more info on price range/ style/ release date? I'd be down to help, but I'm off in TX. Womp.

In semi-related news, I think I'm going for some SZ2000's and a Caywin C5 amp in the near future. :D

Dec 9, 2014 at 12:39 AM Post #2,815 of 12,992

Bass Testers wanted (they tuning their cans)

Living near San Fran  - Silicon Valley area is a plus

Leave a message in thread if interested. If yet unstated criteria is met you will get PM'd.

Do not PM me if you want to be a tester. Leave a message in the thread as the interested parties can see this thread and can evaluate the applicants themselves via can inventory and other data related to user accounts. Interest checked here. That interest will be checked by others . If you fit you will be contacted by the folks near Silicon Valley directly.

....an engineer with some headphones in development.  Since you know the community well, Basically, I need bassheads who can try them on, give me a thumbs up or down, and tell me what they would like changed on the design.

Dec 9, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #2,817 of 12,992
Bassheads...it's Christmas time
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Rules
 ​
  1. Put in Spoiler
  2. Request for Santa
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

/img/vimeo_logo.png

With Balloons up

/img/vimeo_logo.png

Trees, gifts (bass cans or whatever), lights, anything.
again...use the spoiler please.

This is about bass...the best bass headphones but we celebrate Christmas ,Hanukkah or whatever holiday gives you an excuse to treat yourself to some new_________.

Dear Santa,
Please get J.V.C to make a new set of cans with the 55mm driver.

Signed,
Chris<<<<<Was a good boy pretty much
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back