The discovery thread!
Jan 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #5,881 of 106,339
also a bit like the Xears Resonance.Except for that metal ring. Nothing listed at the website. hmmm

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #5,882 of 106,339
Quote:

This makes for a unique and, frankly, phenomenal-sounding headphone. At $35, it's a complete steal. I cannot hype it enough. It is my current daily driver, and for quite good reason.

Ok, keep that up, and you will be responsible for making me cave!

Jan 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #5,883 of 106,339
Hmm are there any other colour schemes?
Man....
Are you sure they're that great?
I've never even heard of this brand before...
I guess i need to listen to them myself to determine that, but then again that requires money
:wink:

Jan 10, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #5,884 of 106,339
Well my ele dac finaly arrived after 56 days 11hours and 15min 
mad.gif
i orderd black but got blue, what can i say it opened sound stage on my mh1c thru gx. note 2 and the vocals are now truly noticible and everything is nicely poping out just like I was hoping (bass little low on first plug in but eq fixed it) and volumen is boosted like you all noticed before, niceeee. So I am very happy with this combination and just hope my ears dont bleed from to much listening 
L3000.gif
music just keeps geting better because of you guys tnxxx

Jan 10, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #5,885 of 106,339
Both the TDK MT-300 and the Xears Resonance do have very similar housing to the AudioFit. Metal rear housing, plastic towards the front. However, i noticed they are both listed as having dynamic drivers not BA. I guess the only way to know if my AudioFit really has a single BA or DD is to open it up. A task I'm not sure i want to undergo at this time as they are by best fitting best isolating and best sounding IEM's right now. 

Jan 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #5,886 of 106,339
Alright after much fighting with google i was able to track down some info. Found a legal website that deals with company logos which identified the parent company of AudioFit. Antonio Precise Products Manufactory LTD. Never heard of them... but they do have a website which has a product that looks just like and has nearly all the same marketing info of my AudioFit.  Kinda wish the AudioFit came with the case...

So now it seems i have a rebrand of a rebrand of what...

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #5,887 of 106,339
Behold Dsnuts next line of budget IEMs (lol 
deadhorse.gif
) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.ferrari-by-logic3.com/ferrari-earphones

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #5,890 of 106,339
Well, actually the cans where at that price. The iems were around $230-240 and all did look really good but I'm not sure if that price will be justified sq-wise. I should look for a store that might let me audition them

Jan 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #5,891 of 106,339
Quote:
Well my ele dac finaly arrived after 56 days 11hours and 15min 
mad.gif
i orderd black but got blue, what can i say it opened sound stage on my mh1c thru gx. note 2 and the vocals are now truly noticible and everything is nicely poping out just like I was hoping (bass little low on first plug in but eq fixed it) and volumen is boosted like you all noticed before, niceeee. So I am very happy with this combination and just hope my ears dont bleed from to much listening 
L3000.gif
music just keeps geting better because of you guys tnxxx

Huh! I'm only at 43 days, so maybe I should consider myself lucky (if I actually get them before 56 days that is!). I'm glad though that you finally got it and are enjoying it.

Edit: holy crap! I just checked Canada Post tracking, and instead of the usual "cannot be found" message, it popped up and is in my town! We have been saved!

Jan 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #5,892 of 106,339
still waiting for my elec................... more than 40 days...................

Jan 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #5,894 of 106,339
Quote:

Huh! I'm only at 43 days, so maybe I should consider myself lucky (if I actually get them before 56 days that is!). I'm glad though that you finally got it and are enjoying it.

Edit: holy crap! I just checked Canada Post tracking, and instead of the usual "cannot be found" message, it popped up and is in my town! We have been saved!

Congrats WAYNE!

Quote:
still waiting for my elec................... more than 40 days...................

Jan 10, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #5,895 of 106,339
Quote:
Did you get a tracking number?  Are you expecting yours through USPS to be redelivered to your location or are you using Panama's COTEL?

no, let me check that out,   i even forgot about this dac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back