The discovery thread!
Mar 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM Post #7,726 of 103,072
Quote:
I'm going out later to pick up 4 packs of them so I can make use of the coupon. Probably 2 small, 1 medium, 1 large. I usually use small, but just in case I wanna be sure. What size do you use? I could probably send some your way. Though I have no idea what postage would look like, or be worth it for that matter.

Ah thats cool mate, well DS says that these are even better than Sony hybrids so I would like to own some.

I usually use Mediums mate, please let me know if you can send them.

Just write me a PM. :wink:

Mar 2, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #7,727 of 103,072
Did Saturday Delivery on the Sony XB600.. These sound very close to the XB90ex but in headphone form.. Punchier bass same smooth highs and nice soundstage.. Also the most comfortable headphone I've ever put on my head.. I wasn't sure about the way they do the cushions but they work very good for comfort.. Worth the 50 I spent for sure

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #7,728 of 103,072
I know I'm gonna get a lot of flame for this but since the Incase Pivot's really impressed me with my setup, I decided to buy their IEMs (Capsule) and I've been burning them in for few hours.

I bought them for $6 (Ebay) and my jaw is on the floor. Some of the best sound I've heard from a IEM.

Will compare to CKN70 and XBA-40 once I receive those this week. 

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #7,729 of 103,072
Listen, I am totally with you on the Incase Pivot. They are mindblowing. More people need to know about this. Or less, so I can hoard them all to myself. Especially amped, holy crap.
Quote:
I know I'm gonna get a lot of flame for this but since the Incase Pivot's really impressed me with my setup, I decided to buy their IEMs (Capsule) and I've been burning them in for few hours.

I bought them for $6 (Ebay) and my jaw is on the floor. Some of the best sound I've heard from a IEM.

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #7,730 of 103,072
Quote:

Why would you get a lot of flame for that?

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #7,731 of 103,072
Quote:

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #7,733 of 103,072
Quote:

The lowest price I see is 26.99$. Who's selling them for 6$ ?

Mar 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #7,735 of 103,072
Quote:
Listen, I am totally with you on the Incase Pivot. They are mindblowing. More people need to know about this. Or less, so I can hoard them all to myself. Especially amped, holy crap.

Do you think they sound anything like the ksc75's (on headband)? If so, then I can understand your hype!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back