The discovery thread!
Jan 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #6,211 of 100,324
Quote:
SHIP THEM AWAY? BUT I'M SO ATTACHED. 

I'd love to. Maybe they can ship me the AD900X. And a million dollars. And a car. (Joking about the AD900X, dead serious about the latter two. Given all the money the man has cost me in unnecessary but over-acheiving headphones, Dsnuts can probably be blamed for all of my future financial problems. xD)

I find them to be better than the HA-S500, but I have no idea how cute modded his.

haha, but i was talking about the open back MH463s though, last time i checked you weren't as attached to them as you were with the MTs.
biggrin.gif
Send them to the 4 winds in the name of "discovery" is the only honorable thing to do.
deadhorse.gif

+10000000000 on Ds handy work!!!

Quote:

Whew, almost ordered the PROs, yuck! That would have meant a recable fo shooo....

But...but..cute i thought you re-cable by default and just for the funzies. You probably re-cable the new cable you got for the cable replacement.
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #6,212 of 100,324
Quote:
haha, but i was talking about the open back MH463s though, last time i checked you weren't as attached to them as you were with the MTs.
biggrin.gif
Send them to the 4 winds in the name of "discovery" is the only honorable thing to do.
deadhorse.gif

+10000000000 on Ds handy work!!!

But...but..cute i thought you re-cable by default and just for the funzies. You probably re-cable the new cable you got for the cable replacement.
tongue_smile.gif

Oh, those red-headed step-children? Good riddance! (JK, they're pretty good.)

Hey cute,

That should be enough for one headphone, right?

Jan 22, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #6,217 of 100,324
Hey guys, whatever form of evaluation you choose, whether it be my shipping offer or what you have just done, please make sure you have a worthy equivalent of what CashNotCredit has.  We don't wanna get skewed up impressions just because you don't have the right pads or worse, you don't have the right headphones!

I thought about having someone send Cash the AD900X.  But, since DannyBai is the one with more headphones worthy of comparison with those two pairs, then I thought it would be better to have him sent the Somics.

Jan 22, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #6,218 of 100,324
Quote:
Hey guys, whatever form of evaluation you choose, whether it be my shipping offer or what you have just done, please make sure you have a worthy equivalent of what CashNotCredit has.  We don't wanna get skewed up impressions just because you don't have the right pads or worse, you don't have the right headphones!

I thought about having someone send Cash the AD900X.  But, since DannyBai is the one with more headphones worthy of comparison with those two pairs, then I thought it would be better to have him sent the Somics.

I'd be cool with shipping Danny out my pair soon.

All I can swear by is the MT.

The PRO might be an entirely separate beast, even if the drivers are the same (dampening differences, perhaps? I could definitely see them adding dampening to the MT to give it a more consumer-oriented sound than the PRO).

Jan 22, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #6,221 of 100,324
Quote:
How do the MH463s compare to the ATHs?

Poorly, I'd imagine.

If the MTs are just the icing, I hope you like your icing large, cake-flavored, and solid.

Man you are worse than the NUTMAN!!! LoL

WOW you really like/ prefer the MTs that much more than the MH463's??? Pretty shocking to hear since joe seems to love those.
triportsad.gif

edit: Well i guess these somics has officially mega blasted off their station, will be interesting to see where this train goes. Thanks Cash for being so passionate about sharing these.
popcorn.gif

Jan 22, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #6,222 of 100,324
Quote:
Man you are worse than the NUTMAN!!! LoL

WOW you really like/ prefer the MTs that much more than the MH463's??? Pretty shocking to hear since joe seems to love those.
triportsad.gif

edit: Well i guess these somics has officially mega blasted off their station, will be interesting to see where this train goes. Thanks Cash for being so passionate about sharing these.
popcorn.gif

Why the sadface?

No matter which one is better, you win!

The people I really feel bad for are the ones who got the PRO headphone. They had to plop $30 extra to get something that might not even be as good. Hopefully all goes well.

Jan 22, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #6,223 of 100,324
while everyone is busy with the headphone line of somic. why dont we take a look a these

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Somic-Mh407-first-iron-earphones-fashion-vampish-high-quality-wired-music-ear-to-ear/730231408.html

not too expensive and uses a balanced armature. whoa! this might be good

Jan 22, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #6,224 of 100,324
Quote:
while everyone is busy with the headphone line of somic. why dont we take a look a these

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Somic-Mh407-first-iron-earphones-fashion-vampish-high-quality-wired-music-ear-to-ear/730231408.html

not too expensive and uses a balanced armature. whoa! this might be good

Looks like the same housing as the MEElectronics A161P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back