The discovery thread!
May 21, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #24,706 of 103,516
?huh isn't the kc06 all plastic?

real authentic carbon fiber and aluminum is/looks cheap? 

oh well...

Was referring to the look of both the IEMs, not about the actual materials. Tbh I find the Tenore's finish really plastic-y, but they are build rather solidly.

May 21, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #24,707 of 103,516
Got myself bit of a dark horse in the form of mediadevil artisanphonics.

The rest of my collection hasn't had a listen since I've had this pair.
They continue to impress me with their punchy bass and sparkly highs, mids are slightly veiled but come out lovely with burn in.

For the money they're a steal, I'm starting to feel let down with my im50's, after listening to these.

May 21, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #24,708 of 103,516
  ?huh isn't the kc06 all plastic?

real authentic carbon fiber and aluminum is/looks cheap? 

oh well...

+
You can even tell material just from photo? wow

+
Was referring to the look of both the IEMs, not about the actual materials. Tbh I find the Tenore's finish really plastic-y, but they are build rather solidly.

^
Can't say he didn't earn his custom title....

And what an expert he indeed is.
happy_face1.gif

May 21, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #24,709 of 103,516
Definitely get a pair if you can. I'm just glad I got these on the cheap.

Did I mention just how nice these look? Nice accents and just silver and metal all over. It's clean look makes the Tenores look cheap in comparison.

^
Yeah will get them for sure then they are FINALLY for sale via the regular channels, ain't messin' with no taobao and chinese forwarding services meng.

Already got the regular Ostriches coming in from another head-fier so will compare these two birds head to head fo' sho. :)

May 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #24,710 of 103,516

To each their own, the KC06 is the one that looks cheap to me and it infact is in terms housing materials. Weird you find it plasticy when it infact has no plastic at all...

May 21, 2014 at 4:00 AM Post #24,713 of 103,516
You are wrong, it's not plastic, it's obvious if you have it on hand. I don't think it looks expensive nor cheap however.

The cable is hideous though, but you just can't get it to be microphonic so at least it serves its purpose very well.

May 21, 2014 at 4:10 AM Post #24,715 of 103,516
^
LMAO ehhh what's the point of all this pointless material built bickering, think his CT pretty much says it all doesn't it???

So is no one interested in my offer of free cabbages???

LoL not much insight there since i haven't even found out what that shill site was. Whoever finds his shilling page gets a free cheapo iem from me.

THE HUNT FOR THE ABOMINABLE ANAL ONE HAS BEGUN!!! GO GO GO!!!
ksc75smile.gif

I KNOW YA'LL WANT DEM BAD. :wink:

May 21, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #24,716 of 103,516
Are you sure?, it's clearly plastic to me...

The housing is aluminium iirc. Too lazy to go through the myriad of Baidu reviews but I remember them being listed as so.

Also, I wouldn't need to warm them with my fingers before i put them in if they were plastic. Just sayin.

May 21, 2014 at 5:05 AM Post #24,720 of 103,516
  ^
LMAO ehhh what's the point of all this pointless material built bickering, think his CT pretty much says it all doesn't it???

LOL You just can't let it go, can you? Honestly, in this case it's like the pot calling the kettle black

A master in trolling meets an expert on his own opinion 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back