The discovery thread!
Apr 3, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #23,627 of 100,551
  Oh Jackie Chan! simply funny!
Btw, get the Ostry!

Ugh..you sure I shouldn't wait for the kc06a? 

Maybe it is a better idea to do so...?

Alright, let me think about it, I have a funny feeling that I'm the person to hype those great "naruto" iems, lol.

I might just sell the harman kardons or other headphone, while they're good, my headphone inventory is piling up.

Apr 3, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #23,630 of 100,551
Though I bought the harman cls just recently, may i still be able to return it to Blinq? Bought it off of amazon.

I want a refund, and will purchase these orstys. Not that I hate the harmans, but I will wait for a $60 deal instead.

Apr 3, 2014 at 1:14 AM Post #23,631 of 100,551
  Ugh..you sure I shouldn't wait for the kc06a? 

Maybe it is a better idea to do so...?

Alright, let me think about it, I have a funny feeling that I'm the person to hype those great "naruto" iems, lol.

I might just sell the harman kardons or other headphone, while they're good, my headphone inventory is piling up.

can't say. i'm not that sure if they gonna 'improve/upgrade'  the sound or change it. i know they're still producing it. end of april will tell. 
safest bet to wait...if you "can" wait 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 3, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #23,636 of 100,551
They are errie indeed my son :dizzy_face: sooo unique and strange and so addicting :heart_eyes::grin::sunglasses:

^
Funny cuz this is EXACTLY what i have in mind when i watch these.....
... sweet, sexy, funny, weird, quirky, funky, cool, you gets it all. LoL

.... SWAG OVERLOAD!!!

THE HYPE IS REAL, THE TAKE OVA' HAS BEGUN!!!
triportsad.gif

HOLD ME MOMMIE....

+
Here's your answer.

Change is good + sfw can only be....this man.

I wanted to participate on this joke, why not right? :p

+
  Ok, this was very funny! 
biggrin.gif
 where's it from?

^
Oh but......
wink_face.gif

Apr 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #23,639 of 100,551
  I agree with both doctorblue and jazz's assessments on the harman kardon cls.

These are truly good headphones for its current price.

I just wish the treble was forwarded to the likes of the mikros90 (as it has similar detail on both)

The bass has to be tight as the mikros and re700s. For some reason, it doesn't sound full like the re700s and mikros90. It sounds leaner, which is not so good imo. 

The lack of lower treble makes the whole treble sound thin in comparison to the mikros90. The re700's harsh lower treble is hard to listen through. If it weren't for the bass and mids on those re700s, I would have sold it.

Hopefully burn-in will correct this.

In addition, there is something weird with the mids, I cannot actually put my finger on it. However, it only happens on some songs, so it is probably just me analyzing it a bit profoundly. I've done this profusely with the mikros90 and the re700s.

Mids are only somewhat recessed at the moment.

My HK cls  got left on the burn in bench for another week and they are maturing even more.  they sound to me like ol JBL rock speakers, less detail than the ML for sure, less warmth  than the ON1
less brightness and sparkle than the PBS MU1 but still enjoyable, especially for rock and blues.   I'm a big fan of that classic JBL sound, having grown up on it at live concerts and rock festivals,
and I enjoy the musicality of it that surpasses the detail and accuracy of other sound signatures.  it is what it is, and at the 60$ price its a sonic bargain and new friend....keep em burning guys and
they come around to that rock friendly sound......they also don't need an amp to sound really good out of an iPod or the new HTC ONE M8 phone (which has the best audio output of any phone iMHO,
truly fine new audio device with 25% more output volume than the HTC One and really good DAC chip in it...,....and they feel good on my head.  but I'm going back to my fav On1s for serious pleasure listening now.....anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back