The discovery thread!
Feb 27, 2014 at 7:02 PM Post #22,547 of 103,702

That's the feeling I get when the M200's are properly sealed with the comply tx500 tips. So if you're saying the H3's sound even fuller, then wow.

Yes, that's what I'm saying my friend!! And you know I love the M200s!! 
beerchug.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #22,549 of 103,702
  When amped, I honestly think I have never heard a "fuller sounding" universal iem than the Sony H3. I can't think of one (ASG-2 was close but not quite there). Sometimes I forget these are earphones. 

Did you ever try IE80?

Feb 27, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #22,550 of 103,702
ericp10

Do your JVC FX700 get any eartime anymore?

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #22,551 of 103,702
Feb 27, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #22,552 of 103,702
Hold the press!!

On open listen it is the most spacious sounding earphones I have ever heard.. These are simply dreamy sounding. I knew these would sound good but I had no idea to what extent. I have had plenty of WOW moments on open listens of phones but I don't recall one that left me slack jawed like this one. These are stunning in every way possible. These are absolutely beautiful in person but the sound. I have them on the burn in and I will do a proper write up but for now. I highly doubt guys will dislike this sound. It is the best totalphile phone I have ever heard.  These phones so far has it all and then throws the deepest widest stage with the most spacious sound leaving one..

Slack Jawed! Stunning just stunning.

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #22,553 of 103,702
What you're saying, is that I might need to get myself a

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #22,554 of 103,702
  Hold the press!!

On open listen it is the most spacious sounding earphones I have ever heard.. These are simply dreamy sounding. I knew these would sound good but I had no idea to what extent. I have had plenty of WOW moments on open listens of phones but I don't recall one that left me slack jawed like this one. These are stunning in every way possible. These are absolutely beautiful in person but the sound. I have them on the burn in and I will do a proper write up but for now. I highly doubt guys will dislike this sound. It is the best totalphile phone I have ever heard.  These phones so far has it all and then throws the deepest widest stage with the most spacious sound leaving one..

ahhh crap.

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #22,555 of 103,702
  Hold the press!!

^ Pheeeeeew, so glad i am content with my current collection. Got a lil' bit of everything for every possible scenario.

Just gonna' wait till the dust/ prices settles a bit then will go in for the killing if it need be. No rush.

Keep em' impressions coming Ds!!!

Lovin' all this goodness.

Competition is

the best.

: P

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #22,556 of 103,702
  Hold the press!!

On open listen it is the most spacious sounding earphones I have ever heard.. These are simply dreamy sounding. I knew these wood sound good but I had no idea to what extent. I have had plenty of WOW moments on open listens of phones but I don't recall one that left me stumped like this one. These are stunning in every way possible. These are absolutely beautiful in person but the sound. I have them on the burn in and I will do a proper write up but for now. I highly doubt guys will dislike this sound. It is the best trunkaphile phone I have ever heard.  These phones so far has it all and then throws the deepest woodiest stage with the most spacious sound leaving one..

Fixed with stupid puns. 
biggrin.gif

This is an amazing IEM then, I can't wait to afford it! Keep going with those impressions Dsnuts! We are DYING to know!

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #22,559 of 103,702
Just go buy it troll man. you wants that woody preciouses!

^ LMAO tbh, i am not really that interested in them. And that ain't no lie. So many amazingly good stuff coming out of late in the budget-fi world, and VSonic hasn't even entered the arena yet so........ here's hoping there will be even better gears coming down the pipeline real soon.

At this point i need to up my sources for reals for reals, though it ain't too shabby of late. So...... gonna wait/ride all the hype waves out meng.
bigsmile_face.gif

But it sure is getting mo' interesting that's fo' sho.

Hype on hype on!!!

HYPED!!!

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back