The discovery thread!
Nov 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #16,127 of 100,516
Changed the avatar per Master Trolls request. That image is subject to copyright infringement per google.

Also, I have decided to stop chasing the game and got these two earphones.

:

regular_smile .gif
ph34r.gif
k701smile.gif
 YOU STEPPED UP BIG TIME!! Well are they all that and a bag of chips? Worth the over $500 mark (aren't these like $1k?) ... Congrats buddy!! I've been thinking about saving for Roxanne.

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #16,128 of 100,516
Changed the avatar per Master Trolls request. That image is subject to copyright infringement per google.

Silly. The end is just the begining
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #16,129 of 100,516
Thanks Eric.

I would have gone the Roxanne route but decided awhile back not to go customs ever again. I've had the FitEars glued for the past two days and the worries I had about the cost has disappeared. I already know what I'm getting into with the 1P2 so no worries there. Still, crazy expensive and not worth it for some which is understandable. The big mistake is to hear them so stay away from demo units.

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #16,131 of 100,516
It has to be the end Hutnicks because I'm broke now.

Never really a concern. Money will always make itself available as soon as the next nugget starts gleaming in the eye:) Trust me on this I have decades worth of experience:wink:

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #16,132 of 100,516
I don't recognize those iem's, Danny, can you enlighten me?

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #16,133 of 100,516
  Never really a concern. Money will always make itself available as soon as the next nugget starts gleaming in the eye:) Trust me on this I have decades worth of experience:wink:

I do trust you on that and know from experience also but not as much experience as you do.  : )

I don't recognize those iem's, Danny, can you enlighten me?

Tralucent 1Plus2 which is a dynamic and 2 BA's and the FitEar ToGo 334, which is 4 BA's.  

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #16,134 of 100,516
Congrats Danny. Them earphones are well deserved.

See this is why I don't like going to them audio shows. Don't need these ears to hear none of that. But it was futile. I had to listen to the Fostex TH900, Alpha Dogs and HD800s Hifimans at the RMAF. Why? I just had to. I am trying to block out what I heard that day.

They all sounded like cheapo $10 airplane free bees.. I am telling myself.. It is a lie. All of it is a lie!!

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #16,135 of 100,516
  BTW i have edited A LOT of the repetitiveness of the writeup. The flow is much better and points are ironed out mo' so.......

Thank God. I can go and read it now.
ph34r.gif

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #16,136 of 100,516

See this is why I don't like going to them audio shows. Don't need these ears to hear none of that. But it was futile. I had to listen to the Fostex TH900, Alpha Dogs and HD800s Hifimans at the RMAF. Why? I just had to. I am trying to block out what I heard that day.

They all sounded like cheapo $10 airplane free bees.. I am telling myself.. It is a lie. All of it is a lie!!

Thank you sir and I will not look away from the discoveries since it's my favorite place on head-fi.  

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #16,137 of 100,516

To quote Eastwood in Unforgiven "Deserves got nothin to do with it"

Alpha Dogs. mmmmmmmmmmm!

$10 bucks aint a freebie in these parts.
biggrin.gif
OTOH the old JetBlue phones the ones they charged 2 bucks for not the free ones, were surprisingly good.

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #16,138 of 100,516
We gotta discover something serious so Danny can be tempted again!.

Oh whats the point..From what I understand them 1 plus 2s sound like a chorus of angels of have descended upon your ears. Ain't no $20 Deltas gonna compete with that action.!

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #16,139 of 100,516

Holy. Crap.

I mean, holy awesomeness! Wow - congrats Danny!

size]

What compelled you to get both?

Nov 2, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #16,140 of 100,516
I have no idea Wayne. I saw the FitEars in the FS forums with extra's for a good price and I've always wanted to hear those so just did it. The 1P2's sound was burned in my memory from the demo tour so I decided to get both and sell the one I didn't like but I think I'll have a hard time selling either.

I just put in the Gratitudes after listening to the TG334's and still think the gratitudes are pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back