The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Jun 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #13,846 of 21,761
QUICK!  Jude is doing TWiT live in like a few minutes:  http://twit.tv/show/home-theater-geeks  Watch live and join the chat, gonna be fun!

Quote:
Quote:
I actually don't know in this case, as I never bothered to research their IEM line.

Hmmm. Are you going to do a full HF review on these puppies, or is this just for Muppets readers?
wink.gif

I'll definitely be doing a full review, but I wanted to give my fellow Diary threaders my initials... so if you guys want to get one before other customers screw with the Amazom pricing mechanism.

Quote:
You mean... inside my av-box? If so, that would be Los Angeles Model & Art Designer Carol Seleme.

Carol-Seleme.jpg

She is like awesome looking! 
smile.gif

Jun 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #13,847 of 21,761
You're not alone Warren, I'm always quietly lurking around in this thread at any given time. Sometimes I don't post for a bit because I'm to busy looking after my Dr Evil duties but I'm always around watching the flow of the thread.

Today I received Ghoststory by School Of 7 Bells. I immediately ripped it loaded it up into my Classic hooked it up to my CLAS rig and decided to do something totally different and bring out an old friend. Today my customs, headphones and newer IEM's get the day off and my old friend, the Sony MDR EX600, gets the nod for the day. I haven't had this old friend of mine in the rotation for awhile so it's nice to get reaquainted with it. Even though I have better sounding gear I'm still floored what this little sub 200 Sony brings to the table. Makes me cheer Sony on and keep my fingers crossed they get their financial woes together and come up with even more nicely priced crazy sounding products like the EX 600. Seriously, I'd love to see a bigger better meaner and much improved EX lineup released by them.

As for Ghoststory, I'm half way through it right now an I've yet to hear a bad song on it. I really hope MuppetFace posts some more music dumps involving indie and electronic bands. I'm really digging her taste in artists in these two genres right now and being exposed to these new bands is pure awesome sauce. Anyone else in here know anything more about this band? I'm probably going to look up their discography and grab whatever other albums they have out. Is there any certain albums from them I should avoid?

Jun 10, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #13,851 of 21,761
Quote:
QUICK!  Jude is doing TWiT live in like a few minutes:  http://twit.tv/show/home-theater-geeks  Watch live and join the chat, gonna be fun!

I'll definitely be doing a full review, but I wanted to give my fellow Diary threaders my initials... so if you guys want to get one before other customers screw with the Amazom pricing mechanism.

smile.gif

I missed that entire post as I was ogling the awesome Brasilliano.

Got to get a gig back in SA
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 10, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #13,857 of 21,761
Quote:

feels of that area 

steak 
biggrin.gif
 if only. Had that the day before yesterday. I'll probably just have ice cream or some fruits or something w/ rice. 

Rice? No, you need 
wink_face.gif
 i-c-e ! Curiously, will your ability to perform/practice be hampered?

Jun 10, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #13,858 of 21,761
Quote:
You're not alone Warren, I'm always quietly lurking around in this thread at any given time. Sometimes I don't post for a bit because I'm to busy looking after my Dr Evil duties but I'm always around watching the flow of the thread.

I know exactly what you mean.  I too pull a Silent One on occasion, especially when things get a bit heated.

Quote:
I misread initials as genitals...............

I am NOT giving those out.

Quote:
Head-fi....... when new gear gets released:

tumblr_ml9hbgE4Da1qabj53o1_400.jpg

I have a feeling that this applies to a_rec more than the rest of us... given the um "consumption" factor.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Brasilian, I believe... yes, for her I used an "s." 
wink_face.gif

Strangely enough, I liked the one of her painting a lot more.  Maybe it was because it seemed less posed for?

Quote:

Got to get a gig back in SA
very_evil_smiley.gif

confused.gif

Quote:
Apparently, I missed something too! I was waiting on warrenpchi's initials or something... what was he giving away 
rolleyes.gif
again? 

NOTHING!  Not giving away... oh nvm...
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Think I've dislocated a joint while do push-ups last night. Hurts whenever I swing my arms in a circular motion, and I can't make fluid movements without feeling a slight pain (i.e raising the arm). Tis horrible.

Go see a doctor.  For someone else, this would be an inconvenience.  For you, it's your livelihood!

Jun 10, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #13,859 of 21,761

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

confused.gif

Gig as in work.SA as in South America. It loses all the coolness when you have to spell it out.

Besides need more fodder for the disaster date thread.

Quote:
NOTHING!  Not giving away... oh nvm...

No kidding, we couldn't even get a pair of monoprice's out of you
frown.gif

Quote:
Go see a doctor.  For someone else, this would be an inconvenience.  For you, it's your livelihood!

HE does pushups for a living?
confused_face(1).gif

Jun 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #13,860 of 21,761
Quote:
I have a feeling that this applies to a_rec more than the rest of us... given the um "consumption" factor.

Hey hey hey? Just what are you implying?

You make it sound like I woke up at 3AM to watch the Apple keynote and I'm going to be watching the Sony conference in an hour and I am waiting for Fedex this morning to deliver the new Westone micro driver IEMs which I bought on launch. And that as I lay awake in bed I thought "I think I will go to eat ramen in the city tomorrow".

OUTRAGEOUS SLANDER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back