The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Jun 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #13,831 of 21,761
Quote Warren PC:
Yeah, where you been?  Kidding, I didn't know either.

Most meets just show up at the home/featured page (maybe this one did, but I didn't notice it). But then this one just popped up outa nowhere (well I heard of it a few months prior), Maybe it was a conspiracy between everyone to keep me away! Meh. There's always a next time 
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #13,832 of 21,761
Quote:
You're never alone... we are here in spirit! Currently, buying-selling-trading trying to raise some cash to pay bills.

Just feels like it sometimes, especially when it get all quiet in here.  BTW, who is THAT?!

Quote:
Quote:
BTW, if you're into sub-bass, and you get a chance to audition the AH-C300, DEFINITELY DO SO!  I don't think you'll want to buy/keep it.  But that thing's low end defies explanation.  I could talk about it all day long, and you'd still be floored the first time you heard it.

EDIT:  Also, since you're in a sub-bass phase, you should talk to you-know-who about an MA150.

I'm still surprised with the AH-C300s!
Full powerful/slamming bass, and not overly muddy!
Best of all, I think I bought them for like $120 or so

Yeah, that is a good price! 
smile.gif
  You want to try and explain to jgray just how much sub-bass that thing has got?  Words fail me.

Quote:
Quote:
I've confirmed that it uses TWFK drive units.

Kinda lost me at a $300 TWFK there Warren...

What... it's got a die-cast zinc alloy housing (YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YUMMY METAL), and iDevice remote...

Quote:
499 Euros and 429 GBP. Man Europeans get shafted again lol.

Hmm, if only you knew someone here in the States...
wink.gif
  Electronics Expo over here seems to have one used (actually new in open box) for $180 + $15 shipping:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4FC/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #13,833 of 21,761
Yah there are a lot of troll accounts on Twitter. CEO Kaz is hilarious. Best troll is Kamiya though, only cause he's the real deal :D

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #13,834 of 21,761
Jun 10, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #13,836 of 21,761
It was better than I thought. MS going all out on games I mean. Big step up from the dreary reveal. Not many titles appealed to me however. Bring on Sony already

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #13,837 of 21,761
Better than I thought too but I was a bit disappointed that they didn't address some of the concerns. Not that I really thought they would. What could they say, "we changed our minds?" Wishful thinking I guess. Some of the games had a very 90's newness found kind of feel, a bit of heart. I liked that.

Sunset Overdrie looked like Mirror's Edge X Jet Set Radio X Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Also, Quantum Break character movement looked very realistic in the video. I'd bet mocap. Game looked interesting but it didn't look like gameplay footage.

Kohima Productions' Fox Engine looks impressive. The whole time I was like "Look at those rocks!" it looked like you could walk into your TV and just sit on one of them.

Jun 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #13,838 of 21,761
Jun 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #13,839 of 21,761
MGS V is the only game that really appealed to me. Huge leap forward in animation on Fox Engine. Loved Sunset's style but not sure if it was gameplay. Betting on CG. God I hate that trend so much.

Jun 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #13,840 of 21,761
Quote:

Ohhhh... 
redface.gif

Enough with the Xcrotch already. What exactly was the food chain you're listening to these bionically implanted C400's with? Does Denon actually make them or are these designed by someone else?

Jun 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #13,841 of 21,761
Paging Eke:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/666634/brand-new-stax-sr-009-price-drop

God I wanna hear these phones

Jun 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #13,842 of 21,761
Quote:
What exactly was the food chain you're listening to these bionically implanted C400's with? Does Denon actually make them or are these designed by someone else?

I actually don't know in this case, as I never bothered to research their IEM line.

Jun 10, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #13,844 of 21,761
Quote:

I actually don't know in this case, as I never bothered to research their IEM line.

Hmmm. Are you going to do a full HF review on these puppies, or is this just for Muppets readers?
wink.gif

Jun 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #13,845 of 21,761
Originally Posted by warrenpchi

Just feels like it sometimes, especially when it get all quiet in here.  BTW, who is THAT?!

You mean... inside my av-box? If so, that would be Los Angeles Model & Art Designer Carol Seleme.

Carol-Seleme.jpg

images

Originally Posted by warrenpchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW, if you're into sub-bass, and you get a chance to audition the AH-C300, DEFINITELY DO SO!  I don't think you'll want to buy/keep it.  But that thing's low end defies explanation.  I could talk about it all day long, and you'd still be floored the first time you heard it.

Sub-bass: your description sounds yum-o! Of course, if I drove with 'em, I'd have to rely on the sideview and rearview mirrors. Otherwise, I'd never know LAPD, LASD & CHiPS were in hot pursuit! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back