The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
May 11, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #11,536 of 21,761
Quote:
SUDDENLY FOOD TALK

I've done this. It was fun, they were playnig children's covers of Michael Jackson songs. Besides that it all seemed like a rather wholesome place. When my sister stepped outside a car skidded on the ice and went up on the sidewalk and almost hit us.

Underwhelming is having Chinese in Venice becuause you can't afford anything else there.

It weirds me out when you guys call that ramen. In Australia we just say instant noodles because ramen is the proper stuff you get at the noodle bars. My friend and I are big ramen fans after watching this movie:

We've tried to go to every highly rated ramen place in Sydney and gotten a pretty good idea of what a good bowl is like, but I really want to go to Japan and try something really authentic.

On the other side of authentic I HAVE TO TRY THIS

I love ox tongue! Considering that I like eating pig intestine and tripe I'm not really super grossed out by the idea of eating pig anus. I've eaten brains but not testicle.

<3 <3 <3

lol I haven't been properly introduced to full blown authentic ramen yet. Well just I never ordered it from a restaurant before. But I may very well do so since I enjoyed those Ramen bowls so much. I mean it is much better than your average Ramen packets you get for cheap.

Spam Musibi is quite good and depending on how you prepare it can be very good :).

May 11, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #11,538 of 21,761
Best ramen experience (not best ramen, not going to generalize, that title might go to a little shop in Sapporo that I've never been able to find again) might be the works near Canal City in Fukuoka. Stories upon stories of ramen, of varying varieties. Tokyo my foot, the lesser known tourist traps are just as good.
Tea time! :wink:.

Hey gais I mean I'm not too sure about dem Flats I mean a bit esoteric I mean I'm really uncertain ya know?

May 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #11,539 of 21,761
Quote:
Best ramen experience (not best ramen, not going to generalize, that title might go to a little shop in Sapporo that I've never been able to find again) might be the works near Canal City in Fukuoka. Stories upon stories of ramen, of varying varieties. Tokyo my foot, the lesser known tourist traps are just as good.

Hey gais I mean I'm not too sure about dem Flats I mean a bit esoteric I mean I'm really uncertain ya know?

You'll never know until you try :p.

May 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #11,540 of 21,761

Suddenly all I can think of is the phrase 'ramen circus'

May 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #11,541 of 21,761
The new KURO reminds me of Number Girl lyrics. I might have to buy 5 pairs because of that.

Although I can't wait until either Muppet or spkrs01 gets their hands on the C435 so I can bombard them with ungrateful newbie PMs (kidding about the ungrateful part of course).

May 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #11,542 of 21,761
Quote:
Yeah this guy also grounded mice and drank it lol. So gross.... That was probably one of the top if not the grossest. But when he was eating that testicle and you see it burst and ooze down his chin almost made me puke. Then getting slapped in the face with it. Wait wasn't it a Dear penis? lol. Maybe even worse than a bull. I know dear has a nasty smell....

That's the dude. Yes. Good god man, he reminds me of Steve-O from Jack-Ass. Guy's got a death wish. 
Quote:
Tea time! :wink:.

Ha! Well played :wink:
Quote:

Speakin' of ramen, you ever scope Mukai's story on tomato ramen? http://seitekishoudo.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/tomato-ramen/

And dude just give into the Flat-4 already. There's gonna be like 5 more models by the end of next year; the hype will be inescapable by then. You gotta get in while it's still relatively niche so you can diss 'em later 

May 11, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #11,543 of 21,761
Quote:
The new KURO reminds me of Number Girl lyrics. I might have to buy 5 pairs because of that.

Although I can't wait until either Muppet or spkrs01 gets their hands on the C435 so I can bombard them with ungrateful newbie PMs (kidding about the ungrateful part of course).

Speakin' of ramen, you ever scope Mukai's story on tomato ramen? http://seitekishoudo.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/tomato-ramen/

And dude just give into the Flat-4 already. There's gonna be like 5 more models by the end of next year; the hype will be inescapable by then. You gotta get in while it's still relatively niche so you can diss 'em later 

NG reference, 5, new models - Uncanny how I anticipated so much of your post before you even posted it. Just uncanny. We must be in sync coughcough.

May 11, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #11,544 of 21,761
Quote:

Is the C435 that new model being discussed (founterre or something like that?).

May 11, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #11,545 of 21,761

Dude you talkin' bout Kuro Me Gachi na Shoujo off of NMH cause fuuuuuuuu - too good

Parterre you uncultured cad gaahhhh

May 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #11,546 of 21,761
Quote:

Parterre :p

No, it's that obscure CIEM in their line-up (not as obscure as the elusive Pro Audio lineup though). It seems to have been usurped by the MH lineup but the pricing and tier is relatively similar to the top-end MH335DWs. So much mystery.

May 11, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #11,548 of 21,761
May 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #11,550 of 21,761
Quote:
Oh man there was something very creepy dream logic about that story. I have no idea why but I feel unsettled.

I thought it was a ghost story cause that's what I'd guess Mukai would do and that the horse would jump out of the pot and the tomato would be composed of human flesh and blood.
Disappointment galore.
Quote:
lol my bad :p.

The 335 is the only one that has my interest at this time.

Bah, the Private series needs more love. I know like 3 people on H-F in total who managed to obtain or at least get to hear these. And an extra helpful old friend from erji days who gave quite a detailed impression for me (I generally trust his ears).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back