The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
May 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #11,463 of 21,761
Why do people assume I'm a source for breaking news, again? I hardly leave the diary thread anymore.

That being said, I know about some upcoming FitEar products most of you guys probably don't. Ooooo..

Well you do have info I have never heard about :) so I.suppose you are the bearer of breaking news...anyways I was just kidding. If these upcoming products incluse CIEMs potentially above 335 let me know so I hold on my purchase :)

May 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #11,466 of 21,761
I am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...

Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.

..then Mimouille counters that s/he knows something from FitEars too, both broke the secrecy with two different news, everyone benefits.

\o/

May 10, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #11,469 of 21,761
Quote:
I am definitely a he until further notice, at least until my next trip to Brazil. I am on one of my avatars with my wife. And I never have any insider info unless a headfier tells me...

Actually I also know about the next Fitear, it will be called the Fitear Boudoir Croissant Rendez-vous and play only French Chamber music.

LMAO. You may have a Dawn Ennis moment :p.

You look like a mix of  Micheal Jackson & Prince in that avatar lol.
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #11,471 of 21,761
I'm actually downloading Blood Dragon right now. I want to make sure my sad little GTX460 can run it before I buy it. Oh how I want this to not have issues......

Also, if you want a mindblowing game, play Antichamber. Imagine Portal puzzles, but this time the game INTENTIONALLY messes with you. Oh, and it teaches useful life lessons along the way.

In other news, I'm thinking about getting back into the MAHVEL scene. I need to get a 360 or a PS3, but should I really? Fighting games take up a lot of time to get good at. I wasn't too bad at MvC2, but 3 seems even more intense. Thoughts?

May 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #11,473 of 21,761
May 11, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #11,475 of 21,761
Quote:

What about the part where turning it off causes it to close into a dodecahedral prism of awesomeness?

Quote:

By the way, is minion pay any good? Would we have eye wear and dental coverage?

Don't try eating any of the acrylic shells, and you shouldn't need dental coverage.

Quote:

Dun dun dun!

Pandora VI and IV​
#spottedonfacebookcoverageofthefujiyaavicshow​

Sennheiser Momentum, much?

Quote:

Kung-Fu Fighting? Not sure. FAD tends to roll out model numbers not by numerical order; they released the Heaven IV, then the Heaven VI, and then the Heaven V. I suppose the Pandora will go the same way...

Thinking back to the announcement, I believe the V and VI may be open models. Could have that wrong, but they do alternate between open/closed in the middle of the lineup. So it could very well be FAD plans on releasing the closed models first. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back