The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Mar 6, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #7,441 of 21,761
Really loving the Sui Muppet. Sounds very good out of the iphone4 and on my Triad setup. How much of an improvement do you feel the Kaede offers over the Sui and what are the nuances of these differences :). I'm very tempted now lol. I consider this IEM to be a great value for its price range. Seriously.

Mar 6, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #7,442 of 21,761
Is it wrong to love an amp solely for it's looks?  Because it feels so right.

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #7,446 of 21,761
Quote:
Really loving the Sui Muppet. Sounds very good out of the iphone4 and on my Triad setup. How much of an improvement do you feel the Kaede offers over the Sui and what are the nuances of these differences :). I'm very tempted now lol. I consider this IEM to be a great value for its price range. Seriously.

The presentation and overall FR are basically the same, but the KAEDE adds a little bit of refinement, particularly in the treble. I think it's a very minor change personally.

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:11 AM Post #7,447 of 21,761
Quote:

The presentation and overall FR are basically the same, but the KAEDE adds a little bit of refinement, particularly in the treble. I think it's a very minor change personally.

Ah ok then I may pass on it. I thought Shigzeo mentioned some differences in the mids/vocals. Anyways if that is the case then I think I'm quite good at this price point. Thanks :).

They surely are an amazing value as you stated.

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #7,448 of 21,761
I got all happy a few minutes ago because I found a song that I want to dedicate to this thread.  Unfortunately, the one and only YT vid for this song has insufferable sound quality. 
frown.gif
  Now I'm glum.

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #7,450 of 21,761
Quote:
Quote:
I got all happy a few minutes ago because I found a song that I want to dedicate to this thread.  Unfortunately, the one and only YT vid for this song has insufferable sound quality. 
frown.gif
  Now I'm glum.

What is that song? :wink:.

Collide, by The Railway Children

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:28 AM Post #7,452 of 21,761
Quote:
Can you find another vid of it somewhere else?

I tried, but apparently there's a worldwide shortage of vids for this song.  I wouldn't mind dropboxing it, but I'm sure there some kind of HF rule against filesharing and stuff.

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #7,453 of 21,761
Quote:

I tried, but apparently there's a worldwide shortage of vids for this song.  I wouldn't mind dropboxing it, but I'm sure there some kind of HF rule against filesharing and stuff.

What's the issue with that? As long as you take it off headfi that is your business :).

Mar 6, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #7,454 of 21,761
Quote:

Just share a pandora / spotify / deezer link
Such as http://www.deezer.com/fr/search/collide%20railway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back