The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Jun 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #21,616 of 21,761

He was actually into techno, metal, alternative, and such. I had an iPod we traded back and forth - all the world was enjoyable to him. I'll post a link to a thread from abi tomorrow - it listed what people were listening to. He loved to post up new stuff.

beerchug.gif

Jun 4, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #21,617 of 21,761
Man, achmed dying has made me feel depressed. I never knew he was my age. I thought he was younger.
God bless you man, tds, tell his family they have my prayers

Ummmm....I guess we should try and carry on in the thread???

I got a couple of review units from iFI yesterday. I plugged in the iDAC just now and I'm surprised to report that my Q701 sounds better with the iDACs amp section then it does with the iFi iCAN.

Man I feel depressed. I never thought I'd actually see someone who comes to this thread suddenly die.

Jun 4, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #21,618 of 21,761
I just found out that my friend Randy - you all know him as Achmedisdead - had a stroke yesterday afternoon. He passed away,... I never had the pleasure of meeting up with him. Now I never will. I'll miss talking to you bro. Rest In Peace.

His sister informed us today on anything but iPod. He was known as "Marvin The Martian" on there.

Sorry to hear this, my condolences to his family and freinds.

Jun 4, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #21,619 of 21,761
Very sad news - my condolences to his family and friends.

We exchanged views over a couple of forums and via email. Apart from music, Randy was also interested in tennis.

Jun 4, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #21,620 of 21,761
Very sad to hear about AchmedIsDead, my condolences to his family.

Jun 4, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #21,621 of 21,761
Very sad news - my condolences to his family and friends.

We exchanged views over a couple of forums and via email. Apart from music, Randy was also interested in tennis.

Don't forget baseball - he loved the Boston Red Sox.

And, since I can't seen to post the link from mobile, the thread Randy/achmedisdead/Marvin The Martian posted the music he was listening to is called the "Now Playing" thread on Anything But iPod. He only listed a small amount.

Jun 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #21,623 of 21,761
I just found out that my friend Randy - you all know him as Achmedisdead - had a stroke yesterday afternoon. He passed away,... I never had the pleasure of meeting up with him. Now I never will. I'll miss talking to you bro. Rest In Peace.

His sister informed us today on anything but iPod. He was known as "Marvin The Martian" on there.

I just recovered from the numbing shock reading this. Only thing I can say... Rest it peace. Send his family my condolences, please.

Jun 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM Post #21,627 of 21,761
Jun 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #21,628 of 21,761
BTW... MF still missing in action?!?
Wasn't she going to post some gear/music reviews?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back