The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Oct 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #2,146 of 21,761
Quote:
I think Im too young to understand this 

Zakk Wylde, the guitarist for Ozzy Osborne. He's one of the top guitarists in the world and has been called one of the fastest shredders to ever live.
blink.gif

Oct 27, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #2,149 of 21,761
Fast shredder? Yngwie Malmsteen :eek:

Oct 27, 2012 at 5:34 AM Post #2,150 of 21,761
Quote:
Zack is quite the guitarist. Wish Randy Roads was still around. That guy was amazing. Both stemming from Ozzy's band :).

+10000000000

Oct 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM Post #2,152 of 21,761
Quote:
ohh i see and is Ozzy Osborne the one who eats bats? 

LMAO, he never ate a bat what happened is years ago he was on stage and was.....well for a lack of a better word completely F'ed up on booze and drugs. Someone threw a bat on stage and he grabbed it and bit the head off. He wound up in the hospital getting shots because of it and the animal rights activists started a campaign demanding Ozzy be boycotted and wanted him charged for animal cruelty. Before that there was the urinating on the Alamo incident which got him arrested and before that there was the biting the head off a dove incident which got him banned from the offices of a record company. Now that he's off the drugs and booze he's no longer doing insane stuff. He's just delightfully goofy now without the weird and insane thrown in. In my mind it's a miracle the guy is still alive.

I miss Randy Rhoads myself what a crazy way to die though. When the news got out I thought it was just a publicity stunt or rumor. Did you guys hear what happened a couple of weeks later with Ozzy after Rhoads was buried? He nearly got charged for threatening to break a fans neck if he didn't take off the Randy Rhoads shirt he was wearing.

Oct 27, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #2,153 of 21,761
Oct 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM Post #2,154 of 21,761
Oct 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #2,155 of 21,761
Quote:
LMAO, he never ate a bat what happened is years ago he was on stage and was.....well for a lack of a better word completely F'ed up on booze and drugs. Someone threw a bat on stage and he grabbed it and bit the head off. He wound up in the hospital getting shots because of it and the animal rights activists started a campaign demanding Ozzy be boycotted and wanted him charged for animal cruelty. Before that there was the urinating on the Alamo incident which got him arrested and before that there was the biting the head off a dove incident which got him banned from the offices of a record company. Now that he's off the drugs and booze he's no longer doing insane stuff. He's just delightfully goofy now without the weird and insane thrown in. In my mind it's a miracle the guy is still alive.

ohh i see thanks ^^

Oct 27, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #2,157 of 21,761
It was mentioned earlier how "his and hers" products are usually stupid, play to stereotyped, and what not.  How about these?

Or is someone who's had a sex change going to feel offended...

Also tangentially relevant...

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #2,158 of 21,761
I just got back from the Black Label Society concert. Zakk is one freaking crazy guitarist what a showman, my ears are still ringing. For anyone who cares the V-MODA fader earplugs are the real deal and worked wonderfullly. I only took them off when Zakk Wylde finally came out on stage. It's been awhile since I've been to a good concert. I so have to do this again real soon.

Oct 28, 2012 at 2:15 AM Post #2,159 of 21,761
So... I hate Apple right!!!??!!

Errmmm... I WANT ONE OF THEIR NEW iMACS!!!!!

:frowning2:

BTW, just installed Windows 8... it's basically Windows Phone OS + Win 7 Desktop. I like it! Now to wait for the new Lumias... GO NOKIA!

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM Post #2,160 of 21,761
Quote:
So... I hate Apple right!!!??!!

Errmmm... I WANT ONE OF THEIR NEW iMACS!!!!!

:frowning2:

BTW, just installed Windows 8... it's basically Windows Phone OS + Win 7 Desktop. I like it! Now to wait for the new Lumias... GO NOKIA!

Yeah I installed yesterday, but took 'til today to work out how to activate (needs a workaround if you do clean install with an upgrade licence).  Some of the new apps are nice, but there is a bit of a split personality to the OS wit the desktop UI and then the Modern UI.  I managed to make it work and overall I am quite happy with it - its nice to have a fresh install with new SSD and DATA HDD as well.  I can swear this new install sounds different as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back