The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Aug 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #3,020 of 5,999
Quote:
My guess : Hifi-M8 which accepts Optical, Coax and iDevices all in one
beerchug.gif

Ha!  Not in my lifetime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I predict a video review of the Hifi-M8 by Jude of Head-fi.org.

Maybe it's a HiFi-M8 giveaway to be made available after all the pre-orders, reviewers, good buddy cuts, promotional exposures, etc...  The brightest minds are to be involved in solving the logistics to actually make good on its delivery. 
wink.gif

Aug 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #3,021 of 5,999
Aug 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #3,025 of 5,999
Quote:
Mine shipping in the next few days, they are waiting on a shipment of 30 pin cables to arrive in the next day or so. Maybe next week! Oh goody, a new toy! I swear I'm a north of 50 overgrown kid sometimes.

Cool beans.  I'm looking forward to receiving mine too (am in this batch).   I'll be using an iPad mini and an iPod Touch -- I've got other iDevices, but these two each have 32GB and no cellular radios.    

One thing I will test right away is 96k via the CCK on the iPad to the USB-B port. I am curious whether I can get 96k up and running with my iPad before the new firmware is available.  

Aug 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #3,026 of 5,999
Quote:
Mine shipping in the next few days, they are waiting on a shipment of 30 pin cables to arrive in the next day or so. Maybe next week! Oh goody, a new toy! I swear I'm a north of 50 overgrown kid sometimes.

I'm at the end of this batch, so closer to end of September, early October.  My cables have been ready for over a month taunting me.  Still need to work out USB Audio Recorder Pro issues with my Note II, so their is still stuff for me to do.

Aug 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #3,027 of 5,999
Quote:
I'm at the end of this batch, so closer to end of September, early October.  My cables have been ready for over a month taunting me.  Still need to work out USB Audio Recorder Pro issues with my Note II, so their is still stuff for me to do.

I just sent out my Beyer DT1350s for balancing.  That will make 3 balanced headphones for when my M8 arrives...

Aug 23, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #3,028 of 5,999
Quote:

I just sent out my Beyer DT1350s for balancing.  That will make 3 balanced headphones for when my M8 arrives...
ok, thats enough.

No more mentioning of balanced cables from you young man!

Psst, so what are the benefits of balancing headphones?,.....you know.... For a 'er....friend.
:)

Aug 23, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #3,029 of 5,999
Quote:
ok, thats enough.

No more mentioning of balanced cables from you young man!

Psst, so what are the benefits of balancing headphones?,.....you know.... For a 'er....friend.
smily_headphones1.gif

and (playing a lil devils advocate) does it matter if the output in balanced, even if the input is unbalanced??

That said, I enjoy some of my headphones balanced.
I also run my E.A.R balanced w/ my MYTEK DAC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back