The Cayin C5 portable power house.
May 20, 2015 at 4:40 AM Post #1,606 of 2,420
Hello Everyone,

This is the official account of Cayin and we are glad to meet you here.

We are glad to see that you enjoyed our C5 portable headphone amplifier and have discussions over here about the performance and what we shall do better in future. We are really appreciated for that. We also see that you have a discussion with Thomas Lbyy from our Company. If future if you have any questions or suggestions to us you can also PM me or send emails to my email address sales01@cayin.cn.

Thanks very much to you all.

Best regards,

Cayin Team

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
May 20, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #1,607 of 2,420
  Hello Everyone,

We are glad to see that you enjoyed our C5 portable headphone amplifier and have discussions over here about the performance and what we shall do better in future. We are really appreciated for that. We also see that you have a discussion with Thomas Lbyy from our Company. If future if you have any questions or suggestions to us you can also PM me or send emails to my email address sales01@cayin.cn.

Best regards,

Cayin Team

Today, very happy can finally speak with you, CAYIN has its own ID account on HEAD-FI, we hope that there is a formal and correct way to let everyone know the brand and CAYIN CAYIN products, and strive to provide better service.

Of course, I will still be here. Follow comments or questions to every user of the proposed use of CAYIN products, and I am committed to improvement and directional explore products and maintain communication with you. And mobilize resources to achieve as much as possible. this is one of my main tasks.

Today we are in the HEAD-FI product range is still limited, but in my plan, in 2015 we have a new DESK-FI and HEAD-FI products launched, as we prepared to do a 22-year tube amplifier, CD player, etc., we will thoroughly demonstrated the strength of our research and development, quality assurance standards and understanding of sound, and the user is the only thing we focus on strength.

I would like to, CAYIN will bring you more, and I look forward to continue to have new friends to join, and then told everyone to learn and to progress.

Thanks everyone.

May 20, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #1,608 of 2,420
  Hello Everyone,

Best regards,

Cayin Team

Thanks to you guys too for a very reasonably priced portable amp.

Hope you can release a black Cayin 'C5+' with a balanced RSA/Kobiconn connector and longer battery life.

It is a sweet little amp, and I'm sure my upgrade recommendation above would also have strong demand.
You could even do a limited test run of 50 on Massdrop etc...

May 20, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #1,610 of 2,420
Would love to see a C5 for IEMs, without the plastic end cap.

May 20, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #1,611 of 2,420

confused.gif

I use it on a daily basis with X5 and 1plus2 => love the synergy!!!

May 20, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #1,612 of 2,420
I've had this rather annoying crack for a while now.  I'm sure some others mentioned the same thing earlier in the thread.  Has anyone else had this issue and is it worth trying to do anything about it?

May 20, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #1,614 of 2,420
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.  I've treated it well though, so it must really be a weakness on this thing.

May 20, 2015 at 9:52 PM Post #1,615 of 2,420

Thanks to you guys too for a very reasonably priced portable amp.

Hope you can release a black Cayin 'C5+' with ADA4637-1BRZ OPAMP's , a balanced RSA/Kobiconn connector and longer battery life.

It is a sweet little amp, and I'm sure my upgrade recommendation above would also have strong demand.
You could even do a limited test run of 50 on Massdrop etc...

Thanks Lobh, thanks Hakushondaimao. We are really apprecaited for your suggestions. Yes, we will collect all your ideas and see what we can do in our next upgrade version of C5.

Lobh we have see that you have modified the Opamp with ADA4637 yourself can you share with us what the difference are after you have modified? thanks.

Cayin Team

May 20, 2015 at 9:56 PM Post #1,616 of 2,420
  I've had this rather annoying crack for a while now.  I'm sure some others mentioned the same thing earlier in the thread.  Has anyone else had this issue and is it worth trying to do anything about it?

It has happened to mine as well. I personally won't be doing anything about it as the crack doesn't affect the C5's performance.

Sorry for the troubles guys. it is what we need to improve in our next version of the amplifier. You are correct that the plastic cap does not affect the performance but with crack it does not look nice. If anyone of you want to replace such part please contact our service person by sending emails to sales01@cayin.cn.

Cayin Team

May 20, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #1,617 of 2,420

Sorry for the troubles guys. it is what we need to improve in our next version of the amplifier. You are correct that the plastic cap does not affect the performance but with crack it does not look nice. If anyone of you want to replace such part please contact our service person by sending emails to sales01@cayin.cn.

Cayin Team

It's no problem, it's the inside of the C5 that really matters 
beerchug.gif

And would I have to send in my C5 for you to replace? Or you send the plastic piece to me and I can replace it myself?

May 20, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #1,618 of 2,420

Thanks Lobh, thanks Hakushondaimao. We are really apprecaited for your suggestions. Yes, we will collect all your ideas and see what we can do in our next upgrade version of C5.

Lobh we have see that you have modified the Opamp with ADA4637 yourself can you share with us what the difference are after you have modified? thanks.

Cayin Team

Also, I'd just say planar magnetic headphones can be quite demanding on the current stock battery capacity. This amp goes particularly well with my own modded T20RP woodie headphones....especially in the sense that the amp does not make the treble strident/etched. I think the plastic cover needs to go and the volume dial gets protected from accidental hits like Sony/Fostex do with their latest mobile amps.

May 20, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #1,619 of 2,420

It's no problem, it's the inside of the C5 that really matters 
beerchug.gif

And would I have to send in my C5 for you to replace? Or you send the plastic piece to me and I can replace it myself?

Sending back the whole unit is too complicated and costy. We can send you the plastic piece and it is not difficult to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back