THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Sep 2, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #2,251 of 5,014
Sep 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #2,253 of 5,014
Megan Davies:

There are also a couple of nicely-sung 'duets' with Jaclyn Davies, but the choice of songs is appalling - just as some of the youtube comments rightly point out, the lyrics are extremely dubious. It's amazing how people cover chart hits without pausing to actually consider the meaning of the lyrics they are singing. So I won't post those duets, but, if you wish to hear the vocals, you can find the songs easily enough if you just click on the youtube icon in the above videos.

Sep 2, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #2,256 of 5,014
Mython, if your post is still the last one in the thread, please edit your post rather than post repeatedly. Thanks. 
smile.gif

Sep 2, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #2,257 of 5,014
  Mython, if your post is still the last one in the thread, please edit your post rather than post repeatedly. Thanks. 
smile.gif

Pardon me - I'm not clear on exactly what you mean.

I post artists mostly seperately from each other because it means I can be more specific about how I cross-reference / cross-link them to each other in my 'Also see' sections.

Feel free to PM me.

Sep 2, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #2,258 of 5,014
Posting multiple times in a row is generally discouraged.

Sep 5, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #2,263 of 5,014
  Violet Skies

i briefly looked through her facebook, and youtube account and  cant find much other than that she seems to be new, and if I am correct the singer is the main artist.
anyway, great track!

A while back i posted this track from violet skies.  At the time it seemed to have been all she had released, and yet i kept hearing about it as if she had already been, or become some major artist.  I figured she must be one of those women's voices that immediately melded its way into the electronic music scene, and was never to be heard from again as an independant artist, but would rather be heard on countless popular electronic music tracks as that obscure yet beautiful female vocal sample recognized only by a "featuring"  in other artists song titles...

Apparently that's not what happened.   Apparently she is going to be much more than that.. I am very interested to see where this woman goes in her musical career.  One thing is for sure.  She can sing!  And she definitely is not limiting herself to electronic music. 

Sep 6, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #2,264 of 5,014
The only female singer I'm listening to right now is Raquel Rodriguez. Its like I'm listening to a womens emotions when I'm listening to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back