Tea or Coffee ?
Mar 2, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #108 of 117
Back in the 90s, Snapple tea was the rage. People loved it. You could find it in every gas station.

One thing I miss that they only had in the 90s were those fruit (flavor) infused carbonated beverages similar to Clearly Canadian.
They were so good and they haven't had anything since!
The ones that come to mind were named Walkabout Springs, Koala Springs etc. Yes, i'm not sure why they had an Australian theme to them!
Maybe they were made in Australia.

PS as you may all know, Clearly Canadian mad a comeback and they're now sold in stores. Haven't tried it yet.

Mar 2, 2020 at 2:42 PM Post #109 of 117
One thing I miss that they only had in the 90s were those fruit (flavor) infused carbonated beverages similar to Clearly Canadian.
They were so good and they haven't had anything since!
The ones that come to mind were named Walkabout Springs, Koala Springs etc. Yes, i'm not sure why they had an Australian theme to them!
Maybe they were made in Australia.

PS as you may all know, Clearly Canadian mad a comeback and they're now sold in stores. Haven't tried it yet.

hmm......I’ve never heard that brand but if I see it, I’ll give it a go

Apr 3, 2020 at 8:04 AM Post #111 of 117
With us being locked up in London I am so missing my daily flat whites that I ordered an entire Marzocco setup for home. 12 weeks without a flat white would end me!

Apr 12, 2020 at 9:34 PM Post #112 of 117
I love coffee........BUT

I stopped drinking it for more than a month.

The results?......I actually have more energy than before. Caffeine addiction is more counterproductive than productive. Don’t get me wrong I love coffee but caffeine dependency is a mild form of drug addiction.

So now I’ve been drinking variously types of teas. It’s so much better for the body and mind.

Apr 20, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #115 of 117
Iced coffee or iced tea for breakfast and lunch even in the dead of winter. No hot drinks here...and cold beer after that.

Jun 20, 2020 at 4:05 PM Post #117 of 117
iced coffee, iced tea, hot coffee, not really a hot tea fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back