T-PEOS H-200 Custom Upgrade Cables (Alloyed Silver & Silver Plated Versions)
Oct 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM Post #31 of 45
What I recommend you guys do is contact T-Peos and ask how much they will sell the plugs for (if possible) If you guys can get hold of them they can be shipped to cable makers like sunricky and Chrishimself etc etc. Then.... skies the limit for H-200 cables and it opens up a world of possibility and options . The plugs are the only thing stopping it.

Oct 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #32 of 45
  What I recommend you guys do is contact T-Peos and ask how much they will sell the plugs for (if possible) If you guys can get hold of them they can be shipped to cable makers like sunricky and Chrishimself etc etc. Then.... skies the limit for H-200 cables and it opens up a world of possibility and options . The plugs are the only thing stopping it.

Great suggestion mate! Good on you.

Oct 7, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #35 of 45
my H-200 just got shipped and I'm hoping to find or get the connectors from somewhere.  I'd really hate to have to order a set of cables.

Oct 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #36 of 45
I received my alloyed silver cable this morning and with a quick listen I find it is more revealing. You can easily hear the flaws or details in the songs. I still need to test it out further and burn-in the cable. Also, they took off the memory wire on my cable as requested.

Oct 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #37 of 45
so are these the offical ones released by Tpeos?

Oct 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #39 of 45
  I received my alloyed silver cable this morning and with a quick listen I find it is more revealing. You can easily hear the flaws or details in the songs. I still need to test it out further and burn-in the cable. Also, they took off the memory wire on my cable as requested.

Same as what I observered. It also tamed the harshness on the highs on some of the songs I listen to. Also noticeable the sibilance is gone or greatly reduced.

Oct 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #40 of 45
It's great that you guys are experiencing the benefits of upgrade cables on H200. Your impressions are very similar to mine. Happy listening!

Oct 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #41 of 45
yeah haven't gotten a reply from sent emails and trying get some connectors.

Oct 10, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #42 of 45
Oct 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #43 of 45
Oct 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM Post #44 of 45
Hello.

I got my H-200 about two months ago and I'm loving them so far. I got really excited and interested in the custom cables for them, as I've read they are supposed to be really good, and I want to get the most out of my T-Peos. I just had some questions about manufacturing and shipping. Is it just needed to mail them (the emails in the first post) and they will give you their bank account number and start manufacturing the cables? How about shipping location etc? And how long did it take for you guys to get your cables after you ordered them?

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to try out these customs.

Oct 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #45 of 45
  Hello.

I got my H-200 about two months ago and I'm loving them so far. I got really excited and interested in the custom cables for them, as I've read they are supposed to be really good, and I want to get the most out of my T-Peos. I just had some questions about manufacturing and shipping. Is it just needed to mail them (the emails in the first post) and they will give you their bank account number and start manufacturing the cables? How about shipping location etc? And how long did it take for you guys to get your cables after you ordered them?

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to try out these customs.

They accept payment via paypal. They ship to any location using EMS. Just shoot them a mail to order the cable they reply promptly on emails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back