T-PEOS H-200 Custom Upgrade Cables (Alloyed Silver & Silver Plated Versions)
Sep 20, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #16 of 45
I'm going to add T-Peos email address into the original post (where the information to buy is)

If anyone is having problems receiving a reply use the extra email as shown below.

T-Peos email: k1880497@swpshinwoo.com

Explain your situation to them.

However, it's not unusual to wait 24 hours for a reply and nothing on weekends, although I have given the correct email address that was provided to me in the OP. Not sure why some aren't receiving replies, so please follow it up with T-Peos. 

Sep 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #17 of 45
I actually got a reply which went straight to my junk folder. It's actually a long holiday in Korea. They will try their best to respond this week.

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #19 of 45
I got a reply today and he agreed to make me a balanced dual 3-pin XLR terminated cable for an additional 5 USD. I sent a payment total of 125 USD including shipping.

Now I just have to wait.

Sep 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #20 of 45
I got a reply today and he agreed to make me a balanced dual 3-pin XLR terminated cable for an additional 5 USD. I sent a payment total of 125 USD including shipping.

Now I just have to wait.

...you bought a H-200 cable with dual XLR connectors..?

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #24 of 45
I have received an email from T-Peos.

The introductory offer of $100  USD for the silver cable has ended. The purpose of this introduction was to show people how H-200 can perform running such a cable, those who took advantage were lucky. Because now the promotion has ended the price for silver cable has now gone up to $140 USD. 

Who ever got in was lucky. They also mention they might make another cable in the future, however lets see what happens.

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #25 of 45
I'm thinking that they don't want to sell many of those cables! I sure wish I knew what the cost was..

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #26 of 45
  I'm thinking that they don't want to sell many of those cables! I sure wish I knew what the cost was..

The problem is the cable is actually very expensive (well that's the impression I get from the emails) the metals used (the pure silver strands) are not cheap and that runs  cost right up, they're honestly not making much, as we aware T-Peos usually offer great value for money. Although I think T-Peos aimed a little to high on their cable choice and I would of liked to see offerings in the $60-$80 mark (even if the cable underperformed what's offered) I am just forwarding what I've been told to say on their behalf. I think something for about $60 or $80 even using lower purity wire would of been a better choice. 

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #27 of 45

The problem is the cable is actually very expensive (well that's the impression I get from the emails) the metals used (the pure silver strands) are not cheap and that runs the cost right up, they're honestly not making much, as we aware T-Peos usually offer great value for money. Although I think T-Peos aimed a little to high on their cable choice and I would of liked to see offerings in the $60 mark (even if the cable underperformed what's offered) I am just forwarding what I've been told to say on their behalf. I think something for about $50 or $60 even using lower purity wire would of been a better choice. 

Thanks. And btw I appreciate the info that you are providing.

Yes, if they came out with a $50-$60 version for us cheapskates, I probably would have gotten one. Maybe they (or someone) will do so.

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #28 of 45

Thanks. And btw I appreciate the info that you are providing.

Yes, if they came out with a $50-$60 version for us cheapskates, I probably would have gotten one. Maybe they (or someone) will do so.

Maybe they will next time, maybe that's the plan..  

I meant to ask you, how did you go ordering your pure silver interconnect for C3/BH, did he help you out? 

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #29 of 45
  Maybe they will next time, maybe that's the plan..  

I meant to ask you, how did you go ordering your pure silver interconnect for C3/BH, did he help you out? 

Been using my Fiio interconnect, and it's driving me a bit nuts. So yeah, getting that happening is next on my list! 

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:50 AM Post #30 of 45
From what I understand with my email exchanges with T-Peos, the silver alloy cable appears to be hard to come by according to their source.

They are trying to search for alternative manufacturer for the same type of cable. So if they do the price definitely is going to be 140USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back