Symphonium Crimson - Impressions and Reviews (The Next Standard)
Mar 10, 2024 at 4:23 PM Post #421 of 445
Interesting, it looks like only the outer edge is wider. I may grab them in a week or two.

What would you say is the main difference that you have noticed between the Standard bore and Wide bore of the Sancai?
I sold my dac/amp, waiting my newone ,
Spiral++ arrived
And dunu s&s

Attachments

• 1F0A7B66-06FC-47B8-94DD-0DD125186374.jpeg
    1F0A7B66-06FC-47B8-94DD-0DD125186374.jpeg
    998.3 KB · Views: 0
Mar 12, 2024 at 1:37 PM Post #424 of 445
I’ve tried a lot of the tips mentioned in this thread. I think the Spiral dot ++ sound the best (amazing staging + separation), but unfortunately the fit doest’t work for me. I need a size between MS and M. Same with the Tangzu tips though the M sort of works due to the pressure mitigation. The Spinfit W1 is comfortable, but I feel like they’re too thin in the mid bass or lower mids for my tastes. Really like the Final Type E but they seal so strongly that they tend to stay in my ear when I take out the IEMs.

My favorites are the Acoustune AET07. Fit great and they sound good to my ear.

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:22 PM Post #428 of 445
I’ve tried a lot of the tips mentioned in this thread. I think the Spiral dot ++ sound the best (amazing staging + separation), but unfortunately the fit doest’t work for me. I need a size between MS and M. Same with the Tangzu tips though the M sort of works due to the pressure mitigation. The Spinfit W1 is comfortable, but I feel like they’re too thin in the mid bass or lower mids for my tastes. Really like the Final Type E but they seal so strongly that they tend to stay in my ear when I take out the IEMs.

My favorites are the Acoustune AET07. Fit great and they sound good to my ear.
Received now here , spiral ++ and some other tips , sancai are good but the texture i dont like , spiral M are small and Ml are to big :/
Agora minha preferida foi na aet07
Sancai long

Trying here u12t and Crimson , like a lot u12t but when i put crimson on ear just , WOW
All i desire are one vent in crimson haha

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:43 PM Post #429 of 445
After hearing so much about the spiral dots over the time I've been in this hobby and those in this thread singing their praises, I decided to give them a shot.

They are definitely made for the Crimson. I made it a point to listen to tracks that previously made me wince when listening due to the highs and the spiral dots completely tamed the shrieking with no perceived downsides to my ears. My only gripe would be that they don't come in an assortment of sizes. I bought M and ML, needed smaller, bought S, S is too small. So now I have to buy MS. Thank you to all who recommended these.

Mar 12, 2024 at 4:15 PM Post #430 of 445
Received now here , spiral ++ and some other tips , sancai are good but the texture i dont like , spiral M are small and Ml are to big :/
Agora minha preferida foi na aet07
Sancai long

Trying here u12t and Crimson , like a lot u12t but when i put crimson on ear just , WOW
All i desire are one vent in crimson haha
The new soon to be released Titan has a vent and a DD instead of the Ba’s for bass.

Mar 12, 2024 at 4:53 PM Post #431 of 445
The new soon to be released Titan has a vent and a DD instead of the Ba’s for bass.
Would love to see the detailed comparison between Crimson and Titan. Though from the price set for Titan, Crimson is still the flagship. From the limited reviews, it seems that Titan is totally different, a basshead IEM.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 8:38 PM Post #432 of 445
Depois de ouvir tanto sobre os pontos espirais ao longo do tempo em que estive neste hobby e aqueles neste tópico cantando seus louvores, decidi tentar.

Eles são definitivamente feitos para o Crimson. Fiz questão de ouvir faixas que antes me faziam estremecer ao ouvir devido aos agudos e os pontos em espiral domavam completamente os gritos, sem nenhuma desvantagem percebida para meus ouvidos. Minha única reclamação é que eles não vêm em uma variedade de tamanhos. Comprei M e ML, precisava de menor, comprei S, S é muito pequeno. Então agora tenho que comprar MS. Obrigado a todos que recomendaram estes.
How set you use? Dap , dac amp?

Mar 13, 2024 at 3:20 AM Post #435 of 445
Would love to see the detailed comparison between Crimson and Titan. Though from the price set for Titan, Crimson is still the flagship. From the limited reviews, it seems that Titan is totally different, a basshead IEM.

I've had quite some time with both IEMs (Naturally ^^)

The Titan was designed to be a clean basshead IEM, it has a smooth enveloping bass sound. It's highs are quite similar to the Crimson but is smoothed out.
Less people would find the Titan's treble 'hot' vs the Crimson.

The Crimson has better detail retrieval and a wider head stage but may require some tip rolling if you are treble sensitive.
Crimson's bass is a different take for sure, with a more refined sub-bass boost while the Titan's one is more rounded in general with less resolution.

I urge you all to demo the Titan when you have the chance, it is a refreshing take on the basshead IEMs out there (which tend to be associated with 'muddiness')

Symphonium Audio Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Symphonium Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/symphoniumaudio https://twitter.com/SymphoniumAudio https://www.instagram.com/symphoniumaudio/ https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/ info@symphoniumaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back