SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Apr 5, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #587 of 1,133
Anyone know how the small bore spinfits compare to the stock Westone star tips size wise? I use the stock short grey tips on my W30`s, should I get the medium CP800`s? The medium CP100 tips are quite a bit larger than the medium stars, thanks. 

Also selling a set of large CP100`s if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Apr 6, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #590 of 1,133
1 of the most comfortable silicon tips I used, compared to sony hybrids and shure olives. Feels soft and supple in the ears, I dont feel anything,it just disappears in ears however isolation is not really on par.

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #592 of 1,133
Exactly my thoughts too, got the CP800 medium size (red) and the seal is somewhat OK I do find them less isolating and letting more outside noise through, I still prefer the fit and isolation of the red star tips from Westone.

May 2, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #599 of 1,133
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question.

Do you have to wear the SPINFITS for deep insertion or do they work for medium and/or shallow insertion as well? 

I typically wear Comply's because I'm rather in between sizes for the silicone eartips.  Medium silicones don't seal even when deep and Large silicones only seal in shallow insertion for me.  I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems with ear tips and if the SPINFITS helped to solve it.

I love Comply's but i don't like sacrificing the treble and detail for them if i can get SPINFITS.

I just bought some Trinty Audio Delta V-II's and the sound is amazing, but I'm losing a significant amount of quality because of my fitting problems.

May 2, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #600 of 1,133
  Hi.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question.

Do you have to wear the SPINFITS for deep insertion or do they work for medium and/or shallow insertion as well? 

I typically wear Comply's because I'm rather in between sizes for the silicone eartips.  Medium silicones don't seal even when deep and Large silicones only seal in shallow insertion for me.  I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems with ear tips and if the SPINFITS helped to solve it.

I love Comply's but i don't like sacrificing the treble and detail for them if i can get SPINFITS.

I just bought some Trinty Audio Delta V-II's and the sound is amazing, but I'm losing a significant amount of quality because of my fitting problems.

I feel that the Spinfits insert deeper and give a better seal than all of the other silicone tips I've tried. Mine are the Jaben

I wear them with my iems over ear as that allows the unique rotation of the tips to point directly to my eardrums.

I wonder what you do when you insert the tips. I make a chewing motion to work them deeper and I moisten them before putting them in.

Maybe custom sleeves might be an option for you. I'm just about to embark on this myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back