SOUNDAWARE M1(PRO) Portable Player with Proprietary FPGA Architecture
May 9, 2016 at 1:32 AM Post #841 of 1,094
Thanks @nmatheis ! I'll start using low gain ^_^ 
Do you guys have a problem which is the battery % never hit 100%? No matter how long I charge, it only shows 99% lol...
Also, anyone knows what's the number on the left side of "L/M/H" gain? I know the right side number is battery, but there is a number on the left side and I don't know what's that lol
thanks everyone!

May 9, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #842 of 1,094
Do you guys have a problem which is the battery % never hit 100%? No matter how long I charge, it only shows 99% lol...
Also, anyone knows what's the number on the left side of "L/M/H" gain? I know the right side number is battery, but there is a number on the left side and I don't know what's that lol
thanks everyone!

That's the volume value.

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
May 9, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #843 of 1,094
thanks everyone!

Which firmware version of your DAP?

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
May 13, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #846 of 1,094
@WCDchee  and @nmatheis ..Guys , went out and bought Esther M1 Analog version..
Contemplating on buying T-PEOS Altone 200..Will it pair up well with the player .
Need your inputs on this which would be helpful. 

Thanks

May 13, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #847 of 1,094
Congrats Pradeep A. Let me dig out my A200 and see what I think. My first instinct is to recommend you look into a more neutral single dynamic driver IEM like MEE P1, but I'm not sure what sound signature you prefer. Please give some more details so we can better help you.

May 14, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #848 of 1,094
Thanks.I listen to lots of rock ,vocals and melodies..

May 14, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #850 of 1,094
I like , say the sound to be airy with little bass..but not too much..sorry for being generic but donot know much about u-shape or v-shape jargons..still learning up on them..just trying to put together a setup better sounding than my Sony F887+VSonic GR07...

Thanks

May 14, 2016 at 1:19 AM Post #851 of 1,094
I like , say the sound to be airy with little bass..but not too much..sorry for being generic but donot know much about u-shape or v-shape jargons..still learning up on them..just trying to put together a setup better sounding than my Sony F887+VSonic GR07...

Thanks

Just curious. Where are you at in the world?

Will listen to A200 + Esther Analog after I finish watching Arrow :wink:
:beerchug:

May 14, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #852 of 1,094
 I am from  India .That show is still on  .? 
tongue.gif

May 14, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #854 of 1,094
@WCDchee
  and @nmatheis
 ..Guys , went out and bought Esther M1 Analog version..
Contemplating on buying T-PEOS Altone 200..Will it pair up well with the player .
Need your inputs on this which would be helpful. 

Thanks

Dug out A200 and am listening right now. Pretty good spacial cues. Not best in class, but pretty good. Punchy bass. Bass is skewed towards mid-bass. Not the best sub-bass extension but not bad. Upper bass and lower mids aren't warmed up. Upper mids are pushed forward. Lower treble is crisp and can become splashy pretty easily if recordings are hot. Sibilance is a touch accentuated but not too bad (for me). I can still pick sibilance up pretty easily in S and T sounds. Fairly typical for BAs in my experience. I pick this up even with some TOTL multi-BA IEM, so I'm sensitive to it.

I've moved on from A200, but it's one I'll probably always keep for sentimental reasons since it was my first hybrid IEM and is pretty darn good and has a really nice form factor.

May 15, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #855 of 1,094
Thanks a lot @nmatheis ...My budget for the IEM is 150-190$ ..Chose this because it way up on the rankings in ClieOS IEM list
.Any thoughts on the MEE P1 you had already mentioned. ? How about Dunu Titan 3 ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back