Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Sep 4, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #406 of 9,173

He's referring to a over 2k flagship, but didn't say sony. Rumor for a few years now is that Sennheiser has a estat in the works to replace the he90 and compete against the sr009.

This whole thing started when HiFiGuy528 said "MDR-Z7 is not the KING.  The KING is coming...." which certainly alludes to Sony having something more up it's sleeve. He's since edited his post to read "It's gonna be a great year ..." , but his original post was quoted in post # 282.

Sep 4, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #407 of 9,173
This whole thing started when HiFiGuy528 said "MDR-Z7 is not the KING.  The KING is coming...." which certainly alludes to Sony having something more up it's sleeve. He's since edited his post to read "It's gonna be a great year ..." , but his original post was quoted in post # 282.
mlp_ppie_loading__please_wait_by_zaehlas-d4dxoim.gif
*waits for Sony flagship teasers*

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #410 of 9,173
He's referring to a over 2k flagship, but didn't say sony. Rumor for a few years now is that Sennheiser has a estat in the works to replace the he90 and compete against the sr009.

HAVE PATIENCE and Trust in 2015

NOMAX

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #411 of 9,173
HAVE PATIENCE and Trust in 2015

NOMAX
SOUNDS LIKE A RIDDLE... I'm gonna need all the top code breakers in the world to decode this enigma.

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #412 of 9,173
It's nice when you have insider information about the industry, but teasing people about stuff and staying silent afterwards is sort of abusing that 'power.'

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #413 of 9,173
2015 will be very very espensive Year for all they are Interested in the HIGHER PRICERANGE ABOVE 2000 USD!!

REGARDS NOMAX

YAY!

I love spending above 2000 USD!!

......wait a min....

...that's full on rustled bro :blink:

I've heard 2016 will be an even better year than 2015 and I'm not afraid to tell you all either...

beats solo3 will be the end gamer of end gamer'erer's - no schiit but don't tell NOcan tellMAX or HifiGuy528 - K? :wink: :D

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #415 of 9,173
Sep 4, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #417 of 9,173

Exactly why I asked Nomax earlier whether or not he worked for Sony / Sennheiser or not. Got no reply...

Nomax isn't going to announce a new headphone from a specific company a year before they announce the headphone.

Here is a headphone mentioned by Nomax:

5-75000 Hz!
Weight 305 Gramm!
Closed back!
65mm Diamond transducers!
Impedance 65 Ohm!
Dual balanced 3 FT cable!

I don't believe this is a flagship headphone from Sony because "75,000Hz" is less than the 100,000Hz mentioned for the Z7. This is a marketing gimmick but the frequency response range advertised for flagships is always higher than the lower models. It is either Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic but I'm inclined to say Sennheiser because they have much more impressive R&D and diamond (probably diamond-coated) drivers is an extremely exotic material.

Nomax has called a headphone a new "sensation". In this post I found something called the MDR-Yure. Not sure if that would translate a sensation.

Very possible that Nomax has mentioned multiple headphones rather than them all being properties of one headphone.

Nomax mentions here:

All i can say to everyone the Z7 is okay in value

Keep your eyes open 2015 will be very very expensiv and for all Guys who Loves REAL FLAGSHIP's Save your MONEY

Sorry my english is to Bad

Regards NOMAX

This leads me believe that Sony haven't overcome the flaws of the LCP drivers shown in the 7520 and Z1000.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #418 of 9,173

Nomax isn't going to announce a new headphone from a specific company a year before they announce the headphone.

Is he just a normal member? Or does he work for that "specific company"?
If he works for that company then he has the right to withhold info, but if he is just a normal member with no association with that company, then why does he have the right to withhold info from the rest of us? I don't get it.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #419 of 9,173

Is he just a normal member? Or does he work for that "specific company"?
If he works for that company then he has the right to withhold info, but if he is just a normal member with no association with that company, then why does he have the right to withhold info from the rest of us? I don't get it.

He knows a lot about headphones from many different companies well before they are announced. Teasing is different to giving an info dump well before the announcement and I'm sure it would sour whatever relations he has.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #420 of 9,173
I was saying New sony is coming?right?here it is!

the technicals would be from other Brand,You will see it 2015

REGARDS NOMAX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back