Shure SRH1540 Review
Feb 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #123 of 2,681
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A0AOVRS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

hate to recommend this to u..on this thread, but its a gem u should spend some time exploring..
there is a thread in headfi on this thang. 

Feb 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #124 of 2,681
Feb 16, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #126 of 2,681
Hey man, I see that u own the 1540's. How would you say they stack against the HD 650's in bass, mid and treble response, soundstage and imaging?

I would love to answer that once I receive them. I updated my profile yesterday because according to FedEx they were supposed to arrive yesterday. Of course FedEx is failing me and they won't arrive until Tuesday but I will let know.

Feb 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #130 of 2,681
I suggest u read thru the thread on mikros90...
See if tats sounds like wat u wan..then come back to 1540..
No rush..just read first.

Feb 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #131 of 2,681
I suggest u read thru the thread on mikros90...
See if tats sounds like wat u wan..then come back to 1540..
No rush..just read first.

1. I can't get them in my country, and I won't be buying from Amazon.

And 2, they get bad reviews on that page.

Plus I'm sure there are way better cans out there for 500 euro's.

Feb 16, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #132 of 2,681
You are making this quite fatiguing on us. You keep asking the same questions over and over again.

Please stop with the constant nagging about if its "bassy enough" and are the mids "too distant" for your taste. No one can make these assumptions about whether this is the right headphone for you... but you... no one else. We can only give you suggestions... nothing more.

Its like your expecting us to detach your head and place it on our shoulders... just to make the choice for you. Maybe 50-100 years from now, that will be possible. Until then, you need to rely on your gut instinct.

Feb 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #133 of 2,681
You are making this quite fatiguing on us. You keep asking the same questions over and over again.

Please stop with the constant nagging about if its "bassy enough" and are the mids "too distant" for your taste. No one can make these assumptions about whether this is the right headphone for you... but you... no one else. We can only give you suggestions... nothing more.

Its like your expecting us to detach your head and place it on our shoulders... just to make the choice for you. Maybe 50-100 years from now, that will be possible. Until then, you need to rely on your gut instinct.

He's right dakanao, at some point you just gotta pull the trigger or take your ball and go home.

Feb 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #134 of 2,681
  I should be getting them somewhere in August, when I have saved 500 euro's. Really can't wait for them dude 
smile_phones.gif

And the fact that he isn't actually making a purchase until August makes this even more baffling. By then, there will be 5-6 more headphones released that fit the mild-basshead criteria.

dakanao, just wait until you actually have the funds and then flood us with the insane amount of questions/inquiries. And try to avoid repeating those questions, when you do so...

Feb 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #135 of 2,681

And the fact that he isn't actually making a purchase until August makes this even more baffling. By then, there will be 5-6 more headphones released that fit the mild-basshead criteria.

dakanao, just wait until you actually have the funds and then flood us with the insane amount of questions/inquiries. And try to avoid repeating those questions, when you do so...

LOL!
Had to add him to my block list even... Jeez...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back