Show us your Car!
Oct 5, 2007 at 4:43 PM Post #421 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lots of people here are grown adults...

i bought my car with my own cash, my parents didn't pay a cent of it. Same with my motorcycle.

X2...well, except I don't have a motorcycle...acp6s, stop being a ******...

Oct 6, 2007 at 5:32 AM Post #422 of 505
This may not be anything special for those of you outside of the US:

AG-BUL8.jpg

Oct 6, 2007 at 5:36 AM Post #423 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by acp6s /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jeez, seirously, didn't know so many headphone people pushed such swanky rims. ahhahahha show off parent's wealth....

Quote:

Originally Posted by acp6s /img/forum/go_quote.gif
next up, show us your mansion. or for you peasants, your minimansions

Is it just me, or do I find this totally unnecessary?

Oct 6, 2007 at 9:35 AM Post #424 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by tlie00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This may not be anything special for those of you outside of the US:

AG-BUL8.jpg

it's a mini
plainface.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 6, 2007 at 12:12 PM Post #425 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by slair76116 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it a mini
plainface.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Yep, and my next car will be a nano
tongue.gif

I'm going to the Street Smart event on 10/17 (special invite for us that reserved one, 10/20-21 for the public) to check out the Smart ForTwo!

Oct 6, 2007 at 12:27 PM Post #426 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lots of people here are grown adults...

i bought my car with my own cash, my parents didn't pay a cent of it. Same with my motorcycle.

True, and so what if parent's buy their kids stuff, be it headphones, speakers, cars, yachts or houses?

Oct 6, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #427 of 505
^^ It's the very problem with america as to why kids now a days just say "gimme gimme gimme..." without having to work for it.

But more power to them if they/thier parents can swing it....

Oct 7, 2007 at 6:54 AM Post #428 of 505
Ok, well im 14 so i thought i would put up a few pics of my dads car....I will resize if needed.....

Ok, its a CL55 ///AMG, The facelift version, with 2 Superchargers. It is hugley fast, has 507bhp, and de-restricted does 205mph, but gets to 140 very quick! It does under 20mpg (and with current petrol prices in the UK, you Americans really cant complian when we pay £1/litre = $2/litre!)
It has 4 full sized seats (armchairs!)

This car has every extra you can imagine:

TV
Massaged seats
electric closing doors and boot
blinds ect. (i could go on forever!)

IT IS AWESOMELY FAST! AND HAS 4 SEATS!

The guy that originally brought this spent £128,000+ (including extras)

PA060004.jpg

PA060015.jpg

PA060012.jpg

PA060014.jpg

PA060013.jpg

PA060022.jpg

DSCF0427V8.jpg

AMG_1V8.jpg

Sorry if the pics are too big, i will change.

Most of the darkish pics were taken after i valeted it, after 7 months of siting there, and just passing its new MOT, i think it looks beatiful, so i took some pics, sorry it was a bit dark, but i like the pics!

-= Matt =-

Oct 7, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #429 of 505
Ah... nice car. Looks like you have Distronic and Keyless Go. It's fully loaded isn't it?
evil_smiley.gif
I'm jealous...

Get your dad to buy the new CL63 AMG. I love how the 07 CL AMGs look but not too keen on the "stock" ones.

If you have time or the opportunity, could you possibly snap a few night pictures with the Xenons on?
wink.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 11:45 AM Post #431 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah... nice car. Looks like you have Distronic and Keyless Go. It's fully loaded isn't it?
evil_smiley.gif
I'm jealous...

Yeah pretty much, doesnt have distronic, but does have cruise control....Keyless go yes. How could you tell?

Quote:

Get your dad to buy the new CL63 AMG. I love how the 07 CL AMGs look but not too keen on the "stock" ones.

Ours is a few years old, but looks new, we are getting a new door skin (Warranty), as the drivers door skin has gone a bit rusty in a certain place, a laquer (sp?) fault. Other than that, mint. We got ours for 38k, with the personalised number plate... (cant tell you what, but its suits the car
wink.gif
)
Its the twin supercharged version, 2003 ^.

Quote:

If you have time or the opportunity, could you possibly snap a few night pictures with the Xenons on?
wink.gif

Yeah, i had just washed it after 7 months of sitting there, so it wont be AS clean, but im back in 2wks, so i will snap a few in daylight, and a night shot with Xenon's on
wink.gif

After my dad not driving for 7months+ (Hes disabled, but broke ankle) He got in it to take it for an MOT, and booted it to 125 down the motorway, so i think even though his legs are weaker than they were, he can still drive fast, and well! Still going into rehab (Another week to go) Hopefully he will be able to walk a bit further, so wont need his weelchair in the boot again....

Its so fast, i have been in it at 145, and it got there so quick, on the dual carriageway, it would have gone on to the limit, 155, easily.

Unlike the Sierra Cosworth he had which took ages to max out after 150, this is effortless.

I wonder if it would get to 205 that easily when derestricted??

-= Matt =-

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:31 PM Post #432 of 505
205mph is probably a bit optimistic, even in a car with so much power. The CL is a pretty darn heavy car after all and you'd probably need a track at least a couple miles long. Rent an airfield for a day or befriend Jeremy Clarkson?
evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back