Seattle/Eastside meet 5/26
May 16, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #46 of 108
I love chopped liver
wink.gif
with some grilled onions on the side, of course. Now that you mention it, you have bhjazz have been here a long time. My bad.
biggrin.gif

Where's redshifter, our resident cartoonist? It'd also be nice if thomaspf would join us and bring his Lavry DA10. It'd also be neat to meet a talking goat (wodgy).

May 16, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #48 of 108
OK, I just sent a PM to thomaspf. I met him once when redshifter and I organized a mini-meet at work over a year ago.

May 16, 2007 at 10:51 AM Post #49 of 108
Has anyone posted a thread in the Headphones board? or on any other boards here?

May 17, 2007 at 5:04 AM Post #50 of 108
Are you asking if someone posted threads regarding the meet in the other subforums? I wouldn't recommend doing that as that's spamming. Just post a lot and put the link to this thread in your sig which you've done already.

May 18, 2007 at 7:00 AM Post #51 of 108
hey guys - i havent read the whole thread yet, but just want to say that i plan on attending the meet.

im kinda new to headphonic fidelity but here is what i plan on bringing:
HD650
MS2i (just recieved these from fierce_freak today)

Headroom Total Bithead

Laptop- flacs or apple lossless, not sure yet.

one thing im hoping to see are some non-stock grado pads. im totally in the dark about them.

looking forward to it!

May 18, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #52 of 108
Good to have you on board, mochimon. I look forward to hearing your gear.

I'll look around for my flats and HD414 pads.

May 19, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #54 of 108
It would be cool if a local rep from one of the Head-fi advertisers would make an appearance. I know there is one in the Portland area. But I know it is a long shot. .. It would be cool!!!!! Any others???

May 21, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #55 of 108
I would really like to attend this, I have been wanting to go to one of these for a long time and have never been able to make it happen but this time I can. All I have is a set of Beyer DT250-250 and an Echo Indigo (original). I hope that is OK!

edit: I could also bring a laptop but there will probably be enough of those to go around.

Thanks,

Andy

May 21, 2007 at 6:31 AM Post #57 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be cool if a local rep from one of the Head-fi advertisers would make an appearance. I know there is one in the Portland area. But I know it is a long shot. .. It would be cool!!!!! Any others???

With the meet less than a week away, let's see how this one goes and try to figure out something for the next meet. Which advertiser are you referring to?

May 21, 2007 at 6:50 AM Post #58 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, Andy. Welcome board. I'd love the chance to hear the DT250.

Thank you, and thank you for organizing. I look forward to meeting you in person.

May 22, 2007 at 7:36 PM Post #59 of 108
I was at the Bellevue Library yesterday and saw the meeting rooms. They were pretty nice rooms.

I did notice that there was a "3 hour limit on parking. Enforced" sign there. Anybody know if they really enforce this or should be play musical chairs with our cars.
wink.gif

May 22, 2007 at 10:19 PM Post #60 of 108
I think if you park in the underground parking lot there is no time limit... I think. I'll try to check that this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back