Seattle/Eastside meet 5/26
May 6, 2007 at 5:33 AM Post #16 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by iPatcH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thinkThis will be my first meet, I'm not sure exactly what all goes on there, so I'm kinda nervous if I have anything to offer. I really want to branch out my headphone tastes

iPatcH: the Head Fi meet in San Jose was the first for me, so no worries. the whole idea of a meet is to...meet! You'll get a chance to hang out with other headphone junkies, listen to different brands and amps, and build a new shopping list...REALLY! Don't be nervous at all. It's going to be casual and fun.

May 8, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #17 of 108
Updated equipment list. I'm thinking to bring my Onkyo TA-200 cassette player. I think I'll have enough CD and digital there. I'll try to dig up some of the better vinyl recordings I made. Last time I listened it was better than I expected.

May 9, 2007 at 8:07 AM Post #18 of 108
I gotta scratch the Super.fi 3's off the list of "to brings" since I just sold them.
biggrin.gif

Mylars should be here next week!

The amp was mailed to the wrong address.... I have no idea if I will get it on time or not, sadly.

And also, are there any headphone specialy shops that let you audition their cans around the seattle/bellevue/redmond area? Just curious!

May 10, 2007 at 6:29 PM Post #20 of 108
Yeah, I was thinking about sending PMs to people who expressed interest in the other thread. I know not everyone visits this forum regularly. But still, we have enough people and gear for some fun time.

I ordered a switch box from Mapletree and had hoped to use it for the meet. It would have made A/Bing easy. But one of the inputs didn't work so I'll need to send it back. There's a tiny chance that I'll have it back in time.

May 10, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #22 of 108
Great work, smeggy.

I've updated post #1 with the gear list. There's a lot of interesting stuff.

May 11, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #24 of 108
Wow you guys. What a great batch of gear.

...we're gonna need more than five hours...lol...

May 11, 2007 at 9:01 PM Post #25 of 108
or an extra pair of ears
biggrin.gif

The way I see it, we have four hours at most since we'll need time to set up and time to pack and be out by 5:00. Should I look into extending the reservation time? I had originally envisioned a 3 hours meet from 1pm to 4pm with one hour front and back for setup and packing.

May 12, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #26 of 108
Sign me up. The Library is around the corner from my office.

May 12, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #27 of 108
Count me in!

I dont have much to bring:
  1. Sony MDR-V6's w/DT250 pads
  2. Sony MDR-7506's w/DT250 pads
  3. Koss KSC75 Mod'ed
  4. Koss KSC35 Mod'ed
  5. CMoy w/OPA2277PA
  6. iRiver IFP-395T
  7. Sony D-NE300
  8. PC w/AV-710 (I'll bring if there is enuff interest)

I can bring some CD's too

May 12, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #28 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Add the MS1 to my list and make it 2x k1000.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sign me up. The Library is around the corner from my office.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshatdot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Count me in!

List updated!

Welcome aboard, BIG POPPA and Joshadot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back