Scosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors sometimes $14.99 on Amazon :)
May 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #18 of 302
Yea I emailed them last night when I got mine and they said the same thing, I still can't believe they were only $15 ($21 after shipping).

May 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #19 of 302
I thought maybe a price mistake but since they did the same thing today that they did last night I don't believe thats the case.

May 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM Post #20 of 302
Quote:
Yea I emailed them last night when I got mine and they said the same thing, I still can't believe they were only $15 ($21 after shipping).

Nice!

I thought maybe a price mistake but since they did the same thing today that they did last night I don't believe thats the case.

I wonder if they're just trying to unload stock...

May 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #21 of 302
Quote:

I wonder if they're just trying to unload stock...

Maybe but you wouldn't think they sale for under $20 though.

Heres an email they just sent me,

Code:
[color=rgb(42, 42, 42)] Your order for Scosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors with tapLINE III Remote & Microphone (White) is being processed.  We will notify you with tracking information as soon as available. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have. [/color]

May 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #22 of 302
Quote:

Maybe but you wouldn't think they sale for under $20 though.

Heres an email they just sent me,

Code:
[color=rgb(42, 42, 42)] Your order for Scosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors with tapLINE III Remote & Microphone (White) is being processed. We will notify you with tracking information as soon as available.We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future.Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have. [/color]

Maybe they had a few sets left that they REALLY didn't want to look at anymore 
rolleyes.gif

May 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #23 of 302
Well what ever the reason I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time when I saw them last night.

May 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM Post #26 of 302
Well what ever the reason I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time when I saw them last night.

Wow, I feel bad now. In all the excitement, I didn't even say THANKS! Awesome find, ~$20 for my first hybrid IEM is well worth it if the sound is even just okay.

May 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #28 of 302
Its weird whats going on with these, last night a little after 12:30 cst they were $14.99 for like 10mins.  Then today at like 10:15 the same thing happened, you just have to get lucky and catch at the right time.

May 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #30 of 302
Quote:
Sorry for my ignorance but do amazon US send to Uk?
It is rather strange and I am curious how these hybrids compare to my audiofly af78

I don't know for sure but I think they do, the seller that puts them up for $14.99 is The Price Pros and after the sale a few there gone and not even on the list of seller anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back