Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Jun 2, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #6,992 of 23,494
  I've read to gently rock them back and forth with the stock tubes inserted but I'd wait to see if anyone gives you a better idea.

The tubes will just slip out anyway? I just tried it now and the savers are tightly in place and the tubes just slip out :frowning2:

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:57 AM Post #6,993 of 23,494
Jun 2, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #6,994 of 23,494
Well folks. You never know when life is going to throw a curveball at you. I suffered an injury at work yesterday that will leave me out of commission for the next 6 to 8 weeks. Unfortunately I have to part from this hobby until I get back on my feet. All my gear is up for sale.

Lyr1
Parasound Zdac
Sennheiser HD-700
Valvo CCa yellow print

I figured I post this here to my tube rolling friends , before I post on the for sale forums. PM me if you're interested in anything.

Cheers friends,
Sam

Jun 2, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #6,995 of 23,494
Jun 2, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #6,996 of 23,494
Jun 2, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #6,998 of 23,494
Well folks. You never know when life is going to throw a curveball at you. I suffered an injury at work yesterday that will leave me out of commission for the next 6 to 8 weeks. Unfortunately I have to part from this hobby until I get back on my feet. All my gear is up for sale.

Lyr1
Parasound Zdac
Sennheiser HD-700
Valvo CCa yellow print

I figured I post this here to my tube rolling friends , before I post on the for sale forums. PM me if you're interested in anything.

Cheers friends,
Sam

Sorry to hear that, Sam.  All the best for a speedy recovery!

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #6,999 of 23,494

Lyr1
Parasound Zdac
Sennheiser HD-700
Valvo CCa yellow print

Cheers friends,
Sam

Ah damn! I'm sorry to hear that!!! I hope you recover quickly!
PM sent btw

Jun 3, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #7,002 of 23,494
If anyone would like to buy my pair of:

'75 Reflektor SWGP Silver Shield Holy Grails (purchased Dec 2014 from rb2013)

send me a PM.

only put about 60 hours on them back in December, and likely aren't even fully burned in.

(used to have two Lyr 2s, now down to single Lyr 2.  selling tubes from the storage vault.)

back to the godfather himself!

Jun 3, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #7,003 of 23,494
Jun 3, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #7,004 of 23,494

Lyr1
Parasound Zdac
Sennheiser HD-700
Valvo CCa yellow print

Cheers friends,
Sam

Sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you heal fast, and your commentary will be missed.

Jun 3, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #7,005 of 23,494
EyuiOL-8ff.jpg

Lyr1
Parasound Zdac
Sennheiser HD-700
Valvo CCa yellow print

Cheers friends,
Sam

Can you give some approximate price? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back