Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 19, 2015 at 8:22 AM Post #5,656 of 153,436
So what is the latest price estimate of Yggy? I've lost track.

Mar 19, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #5,659 of 153,436
 Jason Stoddard Hey guys, just a quick note: the next chapter will be delayed until next week...kinda busy here at the moment. Sorry for the delay!

yep, they're all flat out getting the Mani back in stock and retrofitting all the power-on switches to the front of all the gear in stock....
L3000.gif

Mar 19, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #5,660 of 153,436
  yep, they're all flat out getting the Mani back in stock and retrofitting all the power-on switches to the front of all the gear in stock....
L3000.gif

And working in a option for wireless remotes, across the entire product line.

Mar 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #5,661 of 153,436

And a graphical spectrum analyzer display that is customizable via PC/Mac/Linux gui program.

Mar 19, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #5,667 of 153,436

Laugh all you want, but the Remote Truthers - like me - will have the last laugh one day. Remember what the man himself said. Italics are mine:

1. "Remote control. Yep, as we get into the speaker side of things, we understand that remotes can be quite nice. They’re not as important as, say, getting your grandmother’s oxygen tank delivered on time, but they are nice. Of course, remotes are also the thing that is most often broken or lost. Plus, you’ll either have to register remote codes (and pay for it), or else take the chance that somebody’s surround processor might use the same codes (and you’ll pay even more for that), or you’ll have to go Bluetooth and do apps for Android and iPhone, and then you’re a software company…with all the foibles that entails. Our solution: Still thinking on it, but we hear you. I expect you’ll see a remote from us in the future. But I don’t know what it is yet."

Mar 19, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #5,668 of 153,436

Laugh all you want, but the Remote Truthers - like me - will have the last laugh one day. Remember what the man himself said. Italics are mine:

1. "Remote control. Yep, as we get into the speaker side of things, we understand that remotes can be quite nice. They’re not as important as, say, getting your grandmother’s oxygen tank delivered on time, but they are nice. Of course, remotes are also the thing that is most often broken or lost. Plus, you’ll either have to register remote codes (and pay for it), or else take the chance that somebody’s surround processor might use the same codes (and you’ll pay even more for that), or you’ll have to go Bluetooth and do apps for Android and iPhone, and then you’re a software company…with all the foibles that entails. Our solution: Still thinking on it, but we hear you. I expect you’ll see a remote from us in the future. But I don’t know what it is yet."

Any chance of Schiit doing any of that is remotely possible.

Mar 19, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #5,669 of 153,436
Why is talk of USB 3.0 persisting?  Can anyone explain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back