Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #5,642 of 153,437
  Hey guys, just a quick note: the next chapter will be delayed until next week...kinda busy here at the moment. Sorry for the delay!

Spending time working on [REDACTED] or Yggy? Maybe we'll finally learn what lies behind the teasing
wink_face.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #5,649 of 153,437
I would agree with tonykaz on the presence of Schiit at our little meet. I, for one, am patiently waiting for Valhalla 2 and Mani to be back in stock. They will be mine.

At far as the meet,this little guy was definitely the star of the show...

Valhalla 2 is back in stock.  All of the backorders are cleared. 

Mani is due back soon.  We had a little hiccup with the screening on the bottom chassis.

We also expect Asgard to be back in stock by early next week.

Ragnarok is on the line at the board house and we have received the stuffed transformer boards, still waiting on the other four boards. 

Yggy kit has been processed and mostly released to the line.  Don't go pitch a tent in front of our warehouse.  We still have first article qualification and a few other things to do before we open for orders.  It will be nice to finally launch Yggy,  We've been talking about it forever.

I've been staring at mostly empty shelves since January.  They are getting loaded up.

Mar 18, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #5,651 of 153,437

Mani is due back soon.  We had a little hiccup with the screening on the bottom chassis.

Ragnarok is on the line at the board house and we have received the stuffed transformer boards, still waiting on the other four boards. 

Yggy kit has been processed and mostly released to the line.  Don't go pitch a tent in front of our warehouse.  We still have first article qualification and a few other things to do before we open for orders.  It will be nice to finally launch Yggy,  We've been talking about it forever.

I've been staring at mostly empty shelves since January.  They are getting loaded up.

Thanks for the update Alex. I'm eagerly waiting for Rag to become available at Schiit-europe.

Mar 18, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #5,653 of 153,437
Mar 18, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #5,654 of 153,437

Thanks for the update, Alex. You guys are so awesome that I ordered Valhalla 2 on Monday fully expecting it to be delayed. I got an email yesterday that it shipped. Love it. I do check every day to see if Mani is back in stock and will order it as soon as I see the whites of its eyes.

I will speak for all who got the rare chance to listen to Yggy at the Detroit meet. It is a spectacular piece of audio equipment. Open, airy, uber resolving were words that came to mind. It was definitely the buzz of the meet. I can guarantee that the next meet we have will have a few Yggys in attendance as long as it hits the market by September.

Nice work all around!

Mar 18, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #5,655 of 153,437
Thanks for the update, Alex. You guys are so awesome that I ordered Valhalla 2 on Monday fully expecting it to be delayed. I got an email yesterday that it shipped. Love it. I do check every day to see if Mani is back in stock and will order it as soon as I see the whites of its eyes.

I will speak for all who got the rare chance to listen to Yggy at the Detroit meet. It is a spectacular piece of audio equipment. Open, airy, uber resolving were words that came to mind. It was definitely the buzz of the meet. I can guarantee that the next meet we have will have a few Yggys in attendance as long as it hits the market by September.

Nice work all around!

Sweet thanks again for your impressions on the Yggdrasil. I am saving up now for this marvellous piece of Schiit. And words such as yours makes it easier to save up for the dac of the gods lol.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back